07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

5 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

As a matter of interest, do you hate every song on CD or? 

I don't mind live versions of the title track not the studio version.. I used to like the live versions of Madagascar and The Blues back when they were first played 15 years ago. The studio versions weren't as good and everything else is terrible. I have even tried giving versions with Slash and Duff a chance and still don't like them. Plenty threads about that though and this isn't it!

Hope they tear the roof off the place tonight and we get some kind of surprise. Whether it's a classic  song they haven't played yet or we get some Popcorn Adler. Really hoping to see them tear Out Ta Get Me a new asshole like they have been doing. \m/

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 1

Just now, Axl Rose aka God said:

I can't believe I'm seeing Guns N' Roses today. I'm level 300 but I don't even care, and I'll likely end up asking the box office if there are ANY upgrades available but I'm still over the moon excited  

I'm sure there will be some wiggle room

14 minutes ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

I can't believe I'm seeing Guns N' Roses today. I'm level 300 but I don't even care, and I'll likely end up asking the box office if there are ANY upgrades available but I'm still over the moon excited  

Hoping for the same thing

57 minutes ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

I'll be there with you, section 335, can't wait....sitting at work counting down the minutes.

1 minute ago, Abooch said:

How about getting an UBER from there to the concert and walk the way back. Would only cost a few bucks

eh, nice day out.  dont feel like getting stuck in the traffic.  i'm parking at about 5:00 i'll be at toby keiths by 5:45.

Edited by Asdiz

Haven't seen it posted yet in this thread so in case you haven't seen it in the Tour Artwork thread, here's the lithograph for tonight's show:

I heard this one is not numbered and there's a limit to 2 per person but maybe someone else might have some more info on that or if it's true or not.

image.jpeg

Edited by Albertr212
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

Haven't seen it posted yet in this thread so in case you haven't seen it in the Tour Artwork thread, here's the lithograph for tonight's show:

I heard this one is not numbered and there's a limit to 2 per person but maybe someone else might have some more info on that or if it's true or not.

image.jpeg

That is pretty cool man

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

image.jpeg

I was going to make a meaningful post for my 1000th and then I saw this. Yuck, diaper wearing skeletons. Odd not numbered though and putting a limit of two on them (how would they ever police that?). Toronto only had (numbered) 400 for 53000ish people with no limit. Maybe they figure there is no need to number them anymore since they can then sell a virtually unlimited amount of lithographs. If they are $50 a piece that could be alot of profit for a sheet of paper with some ink on it. 

• Like 1