07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

4 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

I was going to make a meaningful post for my 1000th and then I saw this. Yuck, diaper wearing skeletons. Odd not numbered though and putting a limit of two on them (how would they ever police that?). Toronto only had (numbered) 400 for 53000ish people with no limit. Maybe they figure there is no need to number them anymore since they can then sell a virtually unlimited amount of lithographs. If they are $50 a piece that could be alot of profit for a sheet of paper with some ink on it. 

Yeah it's strange that's why I'm not sure if it's even true or not but that's what someone who actually bought 2 of them told me. 

They might actually be numbered but it could be that he just didn't see it at first. It would be really odd if they actually aren't....would be nice if someone here could confirm if they are or not. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

I was going to make a meaningful post for my 1000th and then I saw this. Yuck, diaper wearing skeletons. Odd not numbered though and putting a limit of two on them (how would they ever police that?). Toronto only had (numbered) 400 for 53000ish people with no limit. Maybe they figure there is no need to number them anymore since they can then sell a virtually unlimited amount of lithographs. If they are $50 a piece that could be alot of profit for a sheet of paper with some ink on it. 

Definitely my least favorite so far. And the shirt version looks better than the print, which hasn't been the norm, either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, James Bond said:

And that wasn't even on the list of alternatives was it? I guess they really did learn every song.

I won't be surprised if they play Scraped or Riad......

Honestly some new unheard songs deserve to be in that setlist or songs like Ghost, Anastasia, Slither and Crucify the dead.

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

OMFG DONT MESS WITH MY HEART! :wow:

Its one of  my favorites and with all the crap I've had to deal with this past year I will cry if they play it while I'm here.

Edited by liers

3 minutes ago, liers said:

Its one of  my favorites and with all the shot I've had to deal with this past year I will cry if they play it while I'm here.

awww :cry:

i know what is like when they play that song that means so much to you. I really hope they play it tonight then! for you! :hug:

Just now, killuridols said:

awww :cry:

i know what is like when they play that song that means so much to you. I really hope they play it tonight then! for you! :hug:

Well I hope they put Don't Cry permanently in the set and not switch it alternatively with Patience

I really LOVE that song

• Like 1