07/27/16 - Atlanta, GA - Georgia Dome

downzy

11 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Im aiming for Japan.

Australia is working out too expensive. 

Well as a friend Im happy for you, ENJOY!

I'll be going in Australia. Starting to save like a mofo for it now. Hoping to have enough for pit tickets for myself and gf but if too expensive just myself lol I'll periscope it for her 

9 hours ago, Gackt said:

Setlist hope for the night, I hope Axl replaces This I Love with a different ChiDem cut..like Street of Dreams, I.R.S. or If The World

All three have huge potential with the current band

sorry bud This I Love is a staple for the setlist, and the band is doing a great job with it. They have played 6 from CD realy doubt anymore from CD are played

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, axlweave said:

sorry bud This I Love is a staple for the setlist, and the band is doing a great job with it. They have played 6 from CD realy doubt anymore from CD are played

You sound so sure with your first statement, but the second leaves so much doubt :awesomeface: TIL just doesn't work or flow in a live setting like other songs could, and considering it a staple would just degrade their shows as a whole

It can easily be replaced, and nobody would miss it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gackt said:

You sound so sure with your first statement, but the second leaves so much doubt :awesomeface: TIL just doesn't work or flow in a live setting like other songs could, and considering it a staple would just degrade their shows as a whole

TIL is gonna be played because Erin will probably be there. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sibidy7 said:

Hi, if anyone has 2 extra tickets I am about to jump on my plane from Chicago and could meet up when I land.  Still need 2 tickets.

I've had an emergency.  Have two front row seats in section 323 from Nightrain.  Will sell for face and eat the fees.  There are zero front seats in this section, other than mine.  

Edit:  Sorry, they have sold.  

Edited by NoNameThe1st

54 minutes ago, Gackt said:

That may be true, but they've played it at every show except for the Troubadour. It's obviously a fixture in the setlist.

3 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Yeah, like before every gig and after every song, right? 

I lost hope snd don't think they'll play it once

I keep hoping, to hear that bass line intro from Duff and then go apeshit.....!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, JustRnR said:

Anyone found the merchandise truck yet?

27 minutes ago, JustRnR said:

Anyone found the merchandise truck yet?

The merch truck is up top between the dome and Phillips Arena (near gate B I think).  I talked to the guys running the truck and they don't open until 4pm. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I met slash, duff, Melissa, frank, and Richard. Duff and slash signed my arm! What's closest tattoo shop to stadium? 

Thats cool man, share your pics here.

I know it would be a dick move, but did you by any chance asked about Steven or Izzy?