07/27/16 - Atlanta, GA - Georgia Dome

downzy

Yo. If you're down at the show already and can pick me up a litho, I will buy you a beer when I get down there (and obviously pay you for the litho as well). I'm not gonna be able to make it for a while with work and would love to have one.

PM me, respond to this, whatever.

:heart:

Edited by Mansin Humanity

25 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

That is true,  I hope the band will hear about that and let him come to another show for free or do something for him. People like him should become something special like the gnr jecket wich lana del rey got at coachella and not them. The stars get all that shit for free but they have the money to buy that stuff 10 times. People like that guy should get those things :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

That is true,  I hope the band will hear about that and let him come to another show for free or do something for him. People like him should become something special like the gnr jecket wich lana del rey got at coachella and not them. The stars get all that shit for free but they have the money to buy that stuff 10 times. People like that guy should get those things :)

Exactly!