07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

19 minutes ago, CynthiaGymnast said:

They're NOT playing in Dallas, only Houston and Arlington.  The largest stadium GNR is playing on this US tour is Met life Stadium.

Arlington is basically Dallas...and where the Dallas Cowboys play.  Just like Metlife is basically NY and where the Giants play.

In terms of capacity, they are within a couple of thousand of each other for Football configurations.....and relatively the same size for anything else..ATT stadium held well over 100k for Wrestling for example.......and concert configurations, should hold right around the same amount of people as well...probably upwards of 60k+ for each stadium. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, CynthiaGymnast said:

They're NOT playing in Dallas, only Houston and Arlington.  The largest stadium GNR is playing on this US tour is Met life Stadium.

Arlington then.... I wrote AT&T Stadium, you didn't get what I meant??

Edited by Spirit

6 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Arlington is basically Dallas...and where the Dallas Cowboys play.  Just like Metlife is basically NY and where the Giants play.

In terms of capacity, they are within a couple of thousand of each other for Football configurations.....and relatively the same size for anything else..ATT stadium held well over 100k for Wrestling for example.......and concert configurations, should hold right around the same amount of people as well...probably upwards of 60k+ for each stadium. 

in terms of size AT&T stadium in Arlington is listed as the biggest. everything's bigger in Texas y'all :rofl-lol:

• Like 3

Is it unusual that Metlife would block resales on Ticketmaster this week? I've never had tickets I couldn't use before. The "Sell" button doesn't work. I called TM, they explained it was the venue, not TM, that had blocked resales.

I've got two for sale, Sec. 339 Row 17 Seats 5 & 6. Offering at face value ($190 each) and will FedEx to you.

6 minutes ago, G'N'R Stands said:

Is it unusual that Metlife would block resales on Ticketmaster this week? I've never had tickets I couldn't use before. The "Sell" button doesn't work. I called TM, they explained it was the venue, not TM, that had blocked resales.

I've got two for sale, Sec. 339 Row 17 Seats 5 & 6. Offering at face value ($190 each) and will FedEx to you.

Maybe you can contact @spliff

On July 21, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Stryker said:

"East Rutherford". Not quite the same ring as "New York".

Awesome to see NJ get respect by GNR!!  I can't wait!! Guns will be on the BIGGEST stage! They are playing in the home of the GREATEST football team as well: NY Giants!!!! I'm pumped up for this!

Total First World Problem, but I'm so bummed my husband has his company picnic tomorrow night so I'm going to miss sitting at home and watching it on periscope. :( I just feel like we're in for some surprises tomorrow night and there's something fun about witnessing it "live". 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, @xlRose said:

this is one of the biggest stadiums in usa right?

actually the largest stadiums in the US are used for college football, it is the biggest one used solely for pro football though. (The Rams are using the LA Coliseum until their field is built)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stadiums_by_capacity

Edited by fallglimmer

7 hours ago, spliff said:

I'm starting to regret not getting tickets to both nights since I only live 5 mins away from metlife :facepalm:..

night 2 is usually better though 

Even if you just buy a cheap tickets for 2nd show