07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

2 minutes ago, cspalding22 said:

Just saw them destroy Foxboro on both nights, couldn't resist, heading down in the morning for Saturday and Sunday at MetLife. $150 for section 300 on Saturday, $30 for 300 section on Sunday, who could pass this up??

Wish I could have found a way to get there Sunday.  Huge cost difference could have scored better seats still super happy to go tomorrow.  Not sure I could handle back to back going to Philly was perfect 9 days in between. Have an awesome time!

5 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

Total First World Problem, but I'm so bummed my husband has his company picnic tomorrow night so I'm going to miss sitting at home and watching it on periscope. :( I just feel like we're in for some surprises tomorrow night and there's something fun about witnessing it "live". 

Right. This talk about possible maybe yes/ maybe not surprises tomorrow because is Slash's birthday is making me anxious. Like I was planning going out and now I'm like fuck you real life, hello periscope. FML:max:

What time does the show start tomorrow?

21 hours ago, Original said:

Met Life is a great stadium.  I saw Bon Jovi there back to back nights when it was pretty much brand new, great place for a show as far as venue.  Kind of a pain in ass to get to/from.  I had a rental car, maybe the train is best option?  The tailgating that was going on was crazy too.  Have fun everyone!

I saw Bon Jovi open the new stadium too.  Also saw U2 and AC/DC there.  It's a good venue for a large crowd.  And yeah, the tailgating is always pretty crazy!

Hadn't really thought about the show until today, and now I'm kinda excited.  Finally printed my tickets.  Not looking forward to the 95 degree heat and the hour plus it takes  just get out of the parking lot, but I've waited a long time to see Axl and Slash on stage again, so maybe it's worth it.  :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, James Bond said:

It's the same skyline logo they've been doing for every show. Front/back of the city t-shirt.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I'm going both nights, can't wait to see what the litho's are. It would be great if they connected like they did in Foxboro.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I'm going both nights, can't wait to see what the litho's are. It would be great if they connected like they did in Foxboro.

You won't have much of a choice with the lithograph but these skyline shirts have been popping up on the web store night after the shows - just in case you don't feel like walking around with it if you want one!