07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

Just now, Slash787 said:

Calm down man, everyone has different opinions and not everyone likes Chinese Democracy.

And whats that have to do with what i said???

Its not about that AT ALL..

Its just about comprehend how SPECIAL, UNIQUE, AND EXTRA DREAMED thing we're living..

If u ask me, perhaps a prefer reckless life instead of cd, or yesterdays, or bad obsession instead of the seeker.  But IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY.  

If u or any other real gnr fan we're offered a few years ago " hey slash and duff bqck in gnr with this current set list plus annie and barney theme songs" you would have signed that the next second.  

Today we're living this wonderfull thing and theres still complains. It seems like some people is too spoiled.       That " i want everything my way or i just do a sad face and post negative things in a web forum" is really lame, plus it shows that those few complainers arent aware of WHAT KIND OF BAND GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES IS

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

And whats that have to do with what i said???

Its not about that AT ALL..

Its just about comprehend how SPECIAL, UNIQUE, AND EXTRA DREAMED thing we're living..

If u ask me, perhaps a prefer reckless life instead of cd, or yesterdays, or bad obsession instead of the seeker.  But IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY.  

If u or any other real gnr fan we're offered a few years ago " hey slash and duff bqck in gnr with this current set list plus annie and barney theme songs" you would have signed that the next second.  

Today we're living this wonderfull thing and theres still complains. It seems like some people is too spoiled.       That " i want everything my way or i just do a sad face and post negative things in a web forum" is really lame, plus it shows that those few complainers arent aware of WHAT KIND OF BAND GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES IS

1081.gif

• Like 2

The atmosphere has gotta be crazy there at Met Life. Wish I were there....gonna be the latest "best show of tour so far" I'm guessing.  Sold out.  55Kish people.  Too bad they didn't do Fri/Sat instead of Sat/Sun.  That may be only reason tomorrow hasn't sold out.  But I'm guessing after tonight tomorrow will move a bunch of Tix.  

Have fun everybody! I wish I could stay on this sort of special night but tomorrow's amount of work pretty much excludes that. Really hoping to find out some HB did take place that night, after all. Can't wait for tommorrow's updates!

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The Americans got chairs which is :facepalm: but they've got those small PITS which are :drool:

I guess there are pros and cons everywhere....

Yes, when you're in the pit you can nearly touch their huge a.....wait, this is not women's thread! :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol: