07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

1 minute ago, k12 said:

well I am 1,000 Miles away, but I am originally from the NY area, so I was planning on making a trip home this weekend, but as I said the fact Steven seemed to leave the tour again, and they added a 4th CD song made me realize I saw enough of the shows, I also didn't know it was Slash's birthday

:facepalm:

I am the only person in this thread rooting for an underwhelming show with no surprises, I am going to be somewhat suicidal if I am going to hear Izzy and Steven are going to make an appearance, possibly highly suicidal

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

People keep scoping for a few minutes then turning off....the Guns haven't even started firing yet, so things aren't imminent.  

Cheers mate, I just saw some woman with large spectacles buy an ice-cream. Not long now!

Edited by Yowza!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, k12 said:

I am the only person in this thread rooting for an underwhelming show with no surprises, I am going to be somewhat suicidal if I am going to hear Izzy and Steven are going to make an appearance, possibly highly suicidal

Same! I live less then an hour from Metlife and was planning on going to tonights show, but decided to go for tomorrow since I could get pit tickets for night 2 not night 1.