07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

The red shirt was cool tho.

But the fact he sang HB to most of his hired guns, but not for Slash it's something to think about.

Why something to think about? Nothing to do with you & the other moaners on here,   if you knew anything about Slash, he doesn't like attention upon himself in this kind of way. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think the biggest thing is Axl doesn't want to come across as putting on a show for the fans that all of a sudden him and Slash are great friends. I think he's working really hard behind the scenes to show he cares but to display it in front of everyone has a sense of fakeness to it. 

We don't know how he wished Slash a happy birthday, or if he got him anything. 

Axl is known to be a caring person and to do things for others to show how much he cares. But we hardly see it displayed. I think things are great. Axl doesn't need to say anything on stage to convince anyone that things are ok, I think he's trying to make it all as sincere as possible 

Lol, what horseshit, telling us how Axl thinks and feels,  is that also from your Periscope experiences ? Lol seriously , get a bit of a life at least. 

Just now, swishtz said:

Lol, what horseshit, telling us how Axl thinks and feels,  is that also from your Periscope experiences ? Lol seriously , get a bit of a life at least. 

I think most of what I said was "I think" implying that it's my opinion. I am just basically getting at that maybe Axl is a private person who didn't feel he needed to show he cares in front of an audience, he might have done something for Slash's birthday that we won't hear about. 

I'm sorry if my post came across as something offensive or ignorant in your mind. Just trying to show a different perspective for the people concerned Axl didn't sing happy birthday to Slash tonight. 

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think most of what I said was "I think" implying that it's my opinion. I am just basically getting at that maybe Axl is a private person who didn't feel he needed to show he cares in front of an audience, he might have done something for Slash's birthday that we won't hear about. 

I'm sorry if my post came across as something offensive or ignorant in your mind. Just trying to show a different perspective for the people concerned Axl didn't sing happy birthday to Slash tonight

The entire happy birthday song conversation topic is idiotic. Let me predict how you feel now - perhaps you are seeking affirmation by posting psychoanalytical theories about a man you've never met at a show you didnt go to. You eagerly trawl internet forums looking for information that makes you look like you are knowledgeable on certain subjects and you invoke a passive stance in order to avoid confrontations by caveating where you are able to in order to give yourself a way out of arguments ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, swishtz said:

The entire happy birthday song conversation topic is idiotic. Let me predict how you feel now - perhaps you are seeking affirmation by posting psychoanalytical theories about a man you've never met at a show you didnt go to. You eagerly trawl internet forums looking for information that makes you look like you are knowledgeable on certain subjects and you invoke a passive stance in order to avoid confrontations by caveating where you are able to in order to give yourself a way out of arguments ?

Na just come here for good conversations about my favorite band 

however I agree the topic is idiotic.

Edited by IncitingChaos

1 minute ago, swishtz said:

So chat about the band and the music and the tour and the show, not this over analytical nit picking over nothing. 

The show was great from what I heard. The band is doing awesome, I haven't heard any negative reviews since this started. I'd still like to hear an interview with the big 3. I think the group dynamic is as important as anything else with this band. So the over analytical nit picking tends to happen. 

Again im sorry if what I said was bothersome or hurt your experiences with this band in any way. 

Send me a private message if you have any other issues with me. I get what you're saying and will watch what I speculate on in the future. Tonight's show sounded incredible and I hate to see that derailed by me or anyone else. 

Excited to see this tour in person on August 3rd! I won't have to be a periscope viewer anymore 

So well I just woke up and the first thing I did is that I came here. So the conclusion seems to be

No Surprises

No Axl wishing Slash happy birthday

No Birthday cake on stage

No Steven

No Slither

No new songs

No Izzy

and this is the best show in the whole tour as everyone says for every show

Edited by Slash787

53 minutes ago, swishtz said:

What are you getting at? What did he say that was untrue? It Is a fact from almost everyone that was ever Interviewed about Axl that he Is very loyal and caring to those that have showed him loyalty. That's a fact and no need for a periscope stream to prove It. Are you a new fan that Is just learning about the band? If so that would explain your Ignorant comments directed at another member.

19 minutes ago, maxpax said:

Fuck the lack of Happy Birthday...no slither and no Steven...thats the problem.

Axl told the crowd to wish Slash a big Happy Birthday, why is singing it such a big deal? lol  And Steven hasn't been at the last few shows why would we assume he would automatically be at this one?

• Like 2