07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

4 minutes ago, ironmt said:

He most certainly did wish Slash a Happy Birthday. He just didn't blow him afterwards like some on here expected.

Im sure he would have wished him happy birthday and they would have even hanged out.

Im just pointing saying he din't wish him on stage

Does it matters to me? it doesn't, they are grown up people, they can do whatever they want. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im sure he would have wished him happy birthday and they would have even hanged out.

Im just pointing saying he din't wish him on stage

Does it matters to me? it doesn't, they are grown up people, they can do whatever they want. 

Unless I didn't completely understand or hear what Axl said onstage I am pretty sure he wished him a Happy Birthday before his solo.

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

Unless I didn't completely understand or hear what Axl said onstage I am pretty sure he wished him a Happy Birthday before his solo.

Thanks for pointing it out, I told you I just woke up and just saw a couple of posts.

Just now, Slash787 said:

Thanks for pointing it out, I told you I just woke up and just saw a couple of posts.

No problem bud. I was beginning to think maybe he said something else and I misheard him. He Isn't always easy to understand with all of the crowd noise.

17 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

And Steven hasn't been at the last few shows why would we assume he would automatically be at this one?

Why not? Did you know he was going to be at those shows? 

It was Slash's birthday, so can't a friend come to meet a friend? 

2 minutes ago, rosesandguns said:

I'm so goddamn disappointed to this show as well. There were only 2 keyboards, they didn't play Spaghetti Incident from start to finish, Matt Sorum didn't show-up and Axl didn't pull-off a rabbit from his cowboy hat for Slash's birthday

You forgot Tracy, Roberta and Teddy Zig Zag.

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

That's the thing, a friend can however it is unrealistic for us to build up this whole thing of "Steven and Izzy are gonna be there for Slash's birthday" in our heads and when it doesn't happen we blame the band for the fact that GNR fans are crazy and demanding lol

Would it have been cool if Steven was there? Of course, but there was zero evidence of him ever being there today, it was GNR fans that build themselves up for disappointment on that one

all of these things are indeed in our heads, but well what can we even do other than imagine, all we can do is just hope

We din't know this reunion would ever happen, but since the past so many years all we were doing was just hoping. 

Well, they seemed fine, Slash smiled and said thank you to the happy birthday well wish (it was a thank you, right? i'm not that good at reading labial in another language) and i didn't feel any weird vibe, Would i have liked that Axl sang HB to Slash and am i bit disappointed that he didn't? Yes but it's their relationship so...

SCOM sounded nice!

7 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

I think so too, there were gopro cameras on duff's mic stand as well

I wouldnt be surprised if they are filming all these double date   

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

15 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

That would be cool..........

If they change the setlist...