07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

4 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

The show was great from what I heard. The band is doing awesome, I haven't heard any negative reviews since this started. I'd still like to hear an interview with the big 3. I think the group dynamic is as important as anything else with this band. So the over analytical nit picking tends to happen. 

Again im sorry if what I said was bothersome or hurt your experiences with this band in any way. 

Send me a private message if you have any other issues with me. I get what you're saying and will watch what I speculate on in the future. Tonight's show sounded incredible and I hate to see that derailed by me or anyone else. 

Excited to see this tour in person on August 3rd! I won't have to be a periscope viewer anymore 

No, that other guy was just being rude and totally overreacted to your comment.

for all haters who gonna hate the haters...the NuGnR supporters were co-responsible for blocking a reunion for almost 20 years. now these people are cockblocking steven, matt, gilby, izzy...;) this reuinion ain't the real deal. and as long this guys will not play as good as the classic lineup people will complain. gilby and matt did a great back then, cause the fan base was satisfied.

5 hours ago, Slash787 said:

So well I just woke up and the first thing I did is that I came here. So the conclusion seems to be

No Surprises

No Axl wishing Slash happy birthday

No Birthday cake on stage

No Steven

No Slither

No new songs

No Izzy

and this is the best show in the whole tour as everyone says for every show

Yeah it was a great show. And no, No bullshit just good music.

• Like 2

I'm still recovering from last night! This was the 4th time I've seen them on the this tour. I was in the pit in Vegas night 1, maybe 10 rows back night 2, and 3 rows back in Philly. Last night I went with coworkers who aren't willing to spend nearly as much as I would so we were in the lower bowl up off to the side. It was such a letdown after being right in the middle of the action for all the other shows! I got that stadium mud that people talk about hearing and it was such a bummer to have to watch them on the TV as opposed to looking right at them. Hearing them mostly in one ear because of how the seats were angled was annoying as well. Point is, if you have the cash, get front and center. It makes it such a more memorable experience. Looking forward to getting back in section 3 tonight. 

• Like 1

So..  All this birthday crap or whatever..  Besides axl in fact did it on stage.. Did anyone noticed that THEY HAD A LITTLE CELEBRATION AFTER THE SHOW?? del James even posted the birthday cake picture.

Please remember this is GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES, it aint backstuff boys or justin bibshit.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SEPTEM said:

So..  All this birthday crap or whatever..  Besides axl in fact did it on stage.. Did anyone noticed that THEY HAD A LITTLE CELEBRATION AFTER THE SHOW?? del James even posted the birthday cake picture.

Please remember this is GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES, it aint backstuff boys or justin bibshit.

Agreed don't get the whole happy birthday song thing.. I don't know if this fanbase will ever be 100 percent happy.  You can't wipe the smile off this girl's face.  I will be sure to check out Del's page.  First show at Met Life.  I would definanlty go back  very COOL tailgating scene there too...

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I was assuming from some of the comments that Axl didn't acknowledge Slash's birthday at all, but he did pretty much exactly what I expected - mention it before the solo. So what he didn't sing it? For all we know he spent the day with Slash expanding their bellies with Beta's homemade cupcakes and stroking Slash's serpentine.

Out of like :lol:

11 minutes ago, James Bond said:

For all we know he spent the day with Slash expanding their bellies with Beta's homemade cupcakes and stroking Slash's serpentine.

Looks like someone's been lurking too much in the women's thread :lol:

11 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

So..  All this birthday crap or whatever..  Besides axl in fact did it on stage.. Did anyone noticed that THEY HAD A LITTLE CELEBRATION AFTER THE SHOW?? del James even posted the birthday cake picture

How do you know they had a celebration after the show? Or are you just saying that because of the cake picture?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I was assuming from some of the comments that Axl didn't acknowledge Slash's birthday at all, but he did pretty much exactly what I expected - mention it before the solo. So what he didn't sing it? For all we know he spent the day with Slash expanding their bellies with Beta's homemade cupcakes and stroking Slash's serpentine.

How do we know it? I'm asking cause I really wasn't able to read all of this thread :wacko:

Btw. I'm getting more and more jealous of you all going to the show. :max: I wouldn't mind them playing Seeker for 3 hours in a row if only I had the opportunity to see their show. :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Andy14

Some people on here needs to STFU. If you are not going to the concerts don't complain about the set list nor that Axl didn't sing Happy Birthday. 

With that being said, the concert was AWESOME! I would definitely say try to make it to a concert since Periscope nor videos do them justice. From It's So Easy, the band was on fire. Al's scream was great!  Slash was awesome on guitar.  The crowd sang in unison with Axl when they performed Sweet Child.  This was the best version of You Could Be Mine. Rocket Queen was great. Paradise City was awesome.

• Like 1