07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't received my tickets yet and I have been checking for them daily. I spoke with Ticketmaster today and was told they were printed on May 2 and shipped immediately after. Since I did not receive my tickets, they are reprinting them for me and shipping them via UPS with tracking. 

• 2 weeks later...

First post here. So stoked for the show. Wanted an opinion on seating, I'm buying several tickets for a group and don't have much money to spend so I basically have two options in my budget.  Choosing between plaza level seating (P42) or lower bowl (Sec. 139, or 103). Lower bowl is closer of course, but the seats face the opposite side of the stadium, not the stage like plaza level does.  what do you guys think is better? The only reason I ask is I honestly have never gone to a show this big in a stadium before. I know either way I'm in the nosebleeds but at least I'll be there rocking out!

61291s_a.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Should be a good show.  For anyone who hasn't gotten tickets yet, check ticketmaster on a daily basis.  Just a little over a week ago I was able to get floor seats for a friend of mine.  Looks like Ticketmaster is slowly releasing VIP package seats that didn't sell.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my Tickets It will be my 4th GNR ahow , last stadium I saw them in Was in Buffalo with Metallica N Faith . I was 18 than  . I also Seen them in 2006 (Great energy Axl) and 2011 (No voice Axl) this should beat All of them if Popcorn plays . 

Hi Guys, Im from Argentina, and Ill be with my wife and kids in Surfside, Miami, Just wanted to asked you how long will take to get to the venue by car from Miami. 

Maybe i can get a plane, I don't have tickets yet since I'm not sure if i ll be able to go 

Thank u all! 

9 hours ago, Chowy said:

Hi Guys, Im from Argentina, and Ill be with my wife and kids in Surfside, Miami, Just wanted to asked you how long will take to get to the venue by car from Miami. 

Maybe i can get a plane, I don't have tickets yet since I'm not sure if i ll be able to go 

Thank u all! 

From Surfside to the venue it's approximately a 3hr and 40min drive.  Traffic will depend on when you would be commuting.  

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 8:37 AM, Chowy said:

Thank u all! 

A plane will take longer.  Between going to the airport at least an hour before the flight and getting transportation (rental or taxi) from the airport to the stadium plus the flight time.  Just drive up.  If you leave between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM the traffic shouldn't be bad at all.  They also released a bunch of tickets in the $100-$150 range, both floor and lower level.

On July 13, 2016 at 6:49 PM, lhalver said:

From Surfside to the venue it's approximately a 3hr and 40min drive.  Traffic will depend on when you would be commuting.  

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

A plane will take longer.  Between going to the airport at least an hour before the flight and getting transportation (rental or taxi) from the airport to the stadium plus the flight time.  Just drive up.  If you leave between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM the traffic shouldn't be bad at all.  They also released a bunch of tickets in the $100-$150 range, both floor and lower level.

Thanks!!!