07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

Just now, Tourettes2400 said:

The people outside of the U.S. are really going to get some good shows. Probably where they film the bluray. Its like North America was the warm up for the rest of the world.

As they say, if you can make it there you can make it anywhere.

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Well, you're so obsessed with Steven that you see him being mentioned when it doesn't happen. Someone claimed to be unhappy with the way Frank is playing but he never said who should be the drummer, so your explanation makes even less sense than your hatred towards Steven.

Hard to tell, last few times were all killer!

I find a lot of the Frank hate is because he's just not Alder. I mean, when all the details about this reunion were being negotiated and agreed upon, Frank was chosen as the drummer, but apparently that's not good enough for some people on here. Much like the set-list. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

The people outside of the U.S. are really going to get some good shows. Probably where they film the bluray. Its like North America was the warm up for the rest of the world.

Hopefully Argentina Is considered. I can't see why any band would want to release a concert video based on a U.S. show. We have the worst crowds on the planet.

13 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I find a lot of the Frank hate is because he's just not Alder. I mean, when all the details about this reunion were being negotiated and agreed upon, Frank was chosen as the drummer, but apparently that's not good enough for some people on here. Much like the set-list. 

Well, Fortus is not Izzy and the entire world seems to be ok with him. Also, the person you quoted explained what is it that he doesn't like about Frank's playing and him not being Steven wasn't the reason he gave...

11 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Hopefully Argentina Is considered. I can't see why any band would want to release a concert video based on a U.S. show. We have the worst crowds on the planet.

Really hope so 'cause I'll be there! :P

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I dont care who plays the drums. Its not that, anyone I dont care. Frank just cant do the job, thats the problem. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Right, exactly bc he's really not a great drummer.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ironmt said:

I don't mind It and can't  see how It Is any more ridiculously stupid than the ending of Out Ta Get Me with the line " so you can suck me" or licking his fingers while singing " And you're a very sexy girl during Jungle.

Maybe you should review the lyrics of the actual song to understand, it actually undermines the meaning of the song.

2 minutes ago, cspalding22 said:

Grow a pair you pussy millennial

Fuck off dumbass, I'm not a millennial jackass.

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Well, Fortus is not Izzy and the entire world seems to be ok with him. Also, the person you quoted explained what is it that he doesn't like about Frank's playing and him not being Steven wasn't the reason he gave...

Good for you, I would say have a great time but would feel pretty stupid as an American telling you that considering you guys know how to have a great time at concerts as opposed to us. We find our cell phones more Interesting than the show.

7 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Well if you don't like Frank's playing, cool, check out. Axl, Slash, Duff and like 90% of the audience seem to be okay with it. 

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Maybe you should review the lyrics of the actual song to understand, it actually undermines the meaning of the song.

Fuck off dumbass, I'm not a millennial jackass.

Feel free to explain yourself so everyone can get the reason why you feel that the line Is "ridiculously stupid". I think the fact that you would even mention that the line Is stupid Is actually ridiculously petty.

• Like 2

Just now, ironmt said:

Feel free to explain yourself so everyone can get the reason why you feel that the line Is "ridiculously stupid". I think the fact that you would even mention that the line Is stupid Is actually ridiculously petty.

I already did, review the lyrics of the song itself.

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

I've noticed that the crowds aren't really all that good at chanting Guns N' Roses. Either only a small part of them in the periscope's hearing chants (they prefer flat out screaming) or they can't chant in rhythm.

No one does it at the right tempo. It was the same at met life for the whole crowd lol