07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

9 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Good for you, I would say have a great time but would feel pretty stupid as an American telling you that considering you guys know how to have a great time at concerts as opposed to us. We find our cell phones more Interesting than the show.

Well, at least you leave the concerts with the cell phone in your hand haha. A few years ago at lost 2 at concerts in less than a month! :max:

8 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Well if you don't like Frank's playing, cool, check out. Axl, Slash, Duff and like 90% of the audience seem to be okay with it. 

So?  The audience was also fine with Pitman, Paul Huge, Dj Ashba, Melissa... What does that mean? And more importantly, how is that related to your constant attacks to Steven?

2 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

Im verry sorry if I started some kind of fight here :( fuck me. Its just the tempo issues for me. Everything else is great. 

Don't worry if you have an issue with the tempos you have the right to say so, some people just get get butt hurt when you disagree :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

No one does it at the right tempo. It was the same at met life for the whole crowd lol

For some reason I always thought people who go to concerts would have a better sense of the beat than that. I get it when I go to sporting events and they have hilariously bad timing when clapping.

Now I think of it that is a bad assumption to make. You don't have to have a sense of rhythm to enjoy music.

8 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

Im verry sorry if I started some kind of fight here :( fuck me. Its just the tempo issues for me. Everything else is great. 

Don't worry about it, the Frank thing is very much a sore spot in this whole reunion to a certain degree, more for some than others apparently.

Edited by moreblack

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I already did, review the lyrics of the song itself.

Telling someone to review the lyrics doesn't explain to everyone why you think the line should never be used again. He used the line after singing And I'll leave you lyin' on the bed and probably found some humor In It. Why make more out of It then there needs to be? If you don't like It, you don't like It. No big deal.

12 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I know that many of you prefer Patience but.... Don't Cry is :heart:

I would prefer Don't Cry.

• Like 2

Just now, ironmt said:

Telling someone to review the lyrics doesn't explain to everyone why you think the line should never be used again. He used the line after singing And I'll leave you lyin' on the bed and probably found some humor In It. Why make more out of It then there needs to be? If you don't like It, you don't like It. No big deal.

It may be humorous....but it didn't fit the the theme of the song....review the lyrics.  I can explain it to you, but I'd prefer you come to the conclusion on your own, it isn't rocket science.

Just now, tsinindy said:

It may be humorous....but it didn't fit the the theme of the song....review the lyrics.  I can explain it to you, but I'd prefer you come to the conclusion on your own, it isn't rocket science.

Who cares If It fits the song. As I said he probably found some humor In It and maybe figured the fans did also and decided to use It. Don't try to belittle anyone else by pretending to have superior Intelligence over a line In a song when you will not explain to people why YOU feel the line doesn't belong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moreblack said:

Frank CANNOT play Paradise City.

He's playing it this way on purpose, it's this band's 'version' of it. He played it alright with previous lineups. But some of the band have been playing the song for 30 years now, it's understandable that it's tweaked to how they play their more recent songs (in Slash's case, much faster than he was in the early 90's). It's kind of changed with each line-up, so I look at it as like a hybrid, but a better one than KOHD :lol:

I'm just excited to see the fireworks show at the end tbh...

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

He's playing it this way on purpose, it's this band's 'version' of it. He played it alright with previous lineups. But some of the band have been playing the song for 30 years now, it's understandable that it's tweaked to how they play their more recent songs (in Slash's case, much faster than he was in the early 90's). It's kind of changed with each line-up, so I look at it as like a hybrid, but a better one than KOHD :lol:

Hide contents

I'm just excited to see the fireworks show at the end tbh...

God, I do not miss those guys playing the GNR solos.

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I always thought it worked alright in the live setting because you're not focused on the context of the song, but just the verse that's happening, and it kinda works as an ad-lib (albeit one that stuck). It's just one of those things he throws in there sometimes, like 'Home fuck'. Not a big deal really :shrugs:

• Like 2