07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

Just now, original zero said:

Just got home from the show. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. Was very fortunate to have front row tickets. Axl's vocals were particularly impressive. Slash and Richard play off each other very well. The stadium was very full. Probably the biggest crowd I've ever seen there for a concert. Definitely more people than GNR and Metallica in '92.

On the gnr snapchats it said it was sold out

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

4:02 and on 

Axl standing in front of the drum kit and intensively walking left and right like a ragging bull....

LOVE IT! :heart:

Yeah that part of the song has become so intense.. Check out this one if you haven't. I think they drag it out a it longer. Axl takes up more time in between the 3 lines just fucking building up the suspense like crazy.. Walking to a different part of the stage for each line.. Infuckingcredible..

• Like 1

Incredible night!! The guys are totally on fire right now. You can tell Axl is working extremely hard to keep his voice in shape. Today I will be going to the hospital as my face was melted off by Slash's unbelievable crazy fast solos. Unfortunately even after tweeting my seats multiple times and wearing my Nightrain shirt and lanyard, I did not receive any guitar picks/upgrade. With that said, I did come out of the show with this...

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 3

I watched the periscope up until COMA. I thought Slash's guitar may have been out of tune for It's So Easy but other than that him and Axl seemed to be on fire.. I didn't see anything that led me to believe Axl was in a bad mood. Wish I was there last night... I realized as it was starting that a good friend moved to Orlando recently. He couldn't really afford to go but wanted to. If I had realized they were placing Orlando on a Friday night I would have bought him a ticket and flew down and crashed at his house.. Now I am looking at Brazil hahah. But that is probably wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

4:02 and on 

Axl standing in front of the drum kit and intensively walking left and right like a ragging bull....

LOVE IT! :heart:

I'm a bit late to the party, having checked out somewhere after the last show with Adler, but i'm watching this, and i see it is good. it's really, really fucking brilliant.

9 hours ago, ironmt said:

Who cares If It fits the song. As I said he probably found some humor In It and maybe figured the fans did also and decided to use It. Don't try to belittle anyone else by pretending to have superior Intelligence over a line In a song when you will not explain to people why YOU feel the line doesn't belong.

I didn't belittle you or anyone...I actually stated my opinion and you asked (twice) for an explanation.  I don't feel compelled to explain it to you fully, I'd rather you contemplate it and could care less if you agree or disagree.  Interestingly, this is an internet forum, where guess what....People will state opinions that vary from yours!  You have struggled with this concept before and we talked privately and you seemed to understand this.  I am OK that you don't agree, I just don't care that you don't agree.  You'll live.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

@Kasanova King how was the show? My net was not working, so I din't follow this thread.

If you have written a review then tell the page number, would love to read your review. 

Urmm how come your Internet wasn't always working on show nights? Didn't it not work during the Atlanta concert as well? Time to switch providers....

Edited by cheesecake

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Urmm how come your Internet wasn't always working on how nights? Didn't it not work during the Atlanta concert as well? Time to switch providers....

Mostly on the other nights I went off to sleep lol, but yeah the Atlanta night there was a problem same like yesterday, some problem with their servers.

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

I didn't belittle you or anyone...I actually stated my opinion and you asked (twice) for an explanation.  I don't feel compelled to explain it to you fully, I'd rather you contemplate it and could care less if you agree or disagree.  Interestingly, this is an internet forum, where guess what....People will state opinions that vary from yours!  You have struggled with this concept before and we talked privately and you seemed to understand this.  I am OK that you don't agree, I just don't care that you don't agree.  You'll live.    

People can review the posts and decide for themselves. I don't care what you are ok with and what you are not ok with. I have no problem with others having a difference of opinion and my post history will clearly represent that fact. You on the other hand feel the need to take digs and make unnecessary snide comments when other members do not agree with your posts. That Isn't going to work here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ironmt said:

People can review the posts and decide for themselves. I don't care what you are ok with and what you are not ok with. I have no problem with others having a difference of opinion and my post history will clearly represent that fact. You on the other hand feel the need to take digs and make unnecessary snide comments when other members do not agree with your posts. That Isn't going to work here.

Except...I didn't do that, you didn't read my posts, you are going by history, this is what I alluded to previously, you'll be OK, I am sure of it :)

Have a lovely day.

Edited by tsinindy