07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Except...I didn't do that, you didn't read my posts, you are going by history, this is what I alluded to previously, you'll be OK, I am sure of it :)

Have a lovely day.

I will, you do the same.

13 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

The sweat was everywhere....btw...you could see drops of sweat on Slash's guitar...they were all dripping wet....fucking humid n hot it was...

Reminds me of the last Slash show I went to, the theater had no AC and it was July. It was raining Slash all over the front row. And Todd Kerns STILL did the whole show in his leather jacket!

• Like 1

Can I just say how much I truly enjoyed the "with your ass in the air" line? Experiencing that live was a FUN and unexpected moment. Really kicked the song up a notch for me!

Edited by Syk
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, BackOffBitch! said:

still no fuckin gun shots, have another beer

I was at the show and noticed there were no gunshots on the screen before the show right away. I think it was because it was in Orlando and maybe they thought it would be distasteful in light of the shootings in Orlando last month.

Edited by BigD62

13 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

The Vegas shows were the time of my life...no doubt...but damn...it's almost like a different band is playing now...they are a fucking machine...starting with Axl n Slash....and they just feed off each other....it's incredible to see live...they are hitting on all cylinders....and if you miss them on this tour, after this point...you will regret it...I promise...this show will go down as one of the best...alongside with some other recent shows....guys....they sound fucking incredible. 

You are right KK. I saw them in Vegas and I thought they were good. Then I saw them in Detroit and they were better. But last night was much better than Detroit. They were amazing last night. You could see the sweat pouring off of Slash when he was running across the stage. It was definitely hot. It was fun tailgating with you before the show. Dave.

Edited by BigD62
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gibbo said:

I really like this video.

2 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

You could see the sweat pouring off of Slash when he was running across the stage. It was definitely hot.

At 5:15 on the above video they captured a stage hand going out and mopping sweat puddles. I imagine that would be an interesting job. I suppose you'd be busier some shows than others.

9 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I really like this video.

At 5:15 on the above video they captured a stage hand going out and mopping sweat puddles. I imagine that would be an interesting job. I suppose you'd be busier some shows than others.

Yeah the sweat wiper upper was busy all night last night. Lol..

When I stated that AXL was in a Foul Mood Last night, Did you not notice the end of a few songs where slash kept doing a solo over the ending . At one point axl rolled his eyes and said Those Pesky Guitarists , But you need them anyway . Something like that .

Axl was alot more talkative at this show than others I watched on Periscope as well . Im not reading anything into it , just something I saw in person and heard . 

Also did everyone notice that GNR didnt do the Gun Shots in the Beginning of the Show ? All the other shows they had revolvers firing before they came on . But due to the respect for the Pulse Nightclub Shooting Victims , GNR didnt use those graphics of shooting guns at the start of the show . 

Great Show , High Energy . They did Dont Cry instead of Patience , which I was happy to see since last time I saw Dont cry was 92 With Slash . 

I see why they do the SEEKER , Its because they like the Jam and Energy it brings them back to do PC . 

A Class ACT . 

- Terry 

Next Month going to AXL/DC in Lauderdale 

Edited by axlthepose

3 minutes ago, axlthepose said:

When I stated that AXL was in a Foul Mood Last night, Did you not notice the end of a few songs where slash kept doing a solo over the ending . At one point axl rolled his eyes and said Those Pesky Guitarists , But you need them anyway . Something like that .

Axl was alot more talkative at this show than others I watched on Periscope as well . Im not reading anything into it , just something I saw in person and heard . 

Also did everyone notice that GNR didnt do the Gun Shots in the Beginning of the Show ? All the other shows they had revolvers firing before they came on . But due to the respect for the Pulse Nightclub Shooting Victims , GNR didnt use those graphics of shooting guns at the start of the show . 

Great Show , High Energy . They did Dont Cry instead of Patience , which I was happy to see since last time I saw Dont cry was 92 With Slash . 

I see why they do the SEEKER , Its because they like the Jam and Energy it brings them back to do PC . 

A Class ACT . 

- Terry 

I believe Axl actually was talking about the guitar changes, not the guitar player. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, axlthepose said:

A Class ACT . 

- Terry 

I heard Axl say "pesky guitar changes"(Slash was changing his guitar for another song). Then Axl said "but definitely a necessity". 

Edited by BigD62
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, axlthepose said:

A Class ACT . 

- Terry 

1 hour ago, BigD62 said:

I heard Axl say "pesky guitar changes"(Slash was changing his guitar for another song). Then Axl said "but definitely a necessity". 

This was the case. 

(TIL was outstanding, Nightrain also was incredible btw.)

Edited by wasteofammo

1 hour ago, wasteofammo said:

This was the case. 

(TIL was outstanding, Nightrain also was incredible btw.)

I see , Was it me or for the Orlando show AXL was very talkative ? Seems the Full Packed House made them very happy . 

TIL Was amazing as Was Nightrain & Coma . 

TIL is AXL solo Song , Coma is Slash's Etc ... Duff has his Punk songs , Its a very awesome  setup , As they all get to show off their own styles & influence.  Its crazy how much attention Slash gets when he is out front , Ive seen both versions of GNR UYI & NUGNR and didnt think much of slash solo projects etc .  But when he is with Guns he is the GOD he was supposed to be . No one in NUguns Era had that kind of Pull .  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, axlthepose said:

I see , Was it me or for the Orlando show AXL was very talkative ? Seems the Full Packed House made them very happy . 

TIL is AXL solo Song , Coma is Slash's Etc ... Duff has his Punk songs , Its a very awesome  setup , As they all get to show off their own styles & influence.  Its crazy how much attention Slash gets when he is out front , Ive seen both versions of GNR UYI & NUGNR and didnt think much of slash solo projects etc .  But when he is with Guns he is the GOD he was supposed to be . No one in NUguns Era had that kind of Pull .  

You can hear the crowd erupt every time Slash completes a solo on Estranged or November Rain. I think people are ecstatic to finally hear them done properly for the first time since 1993.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pinkforgirls said:

yaaaas I was hoping you'd gif it since I saw it WITH MY ACTUAL EYEBALLS!

That gif is hilarious!!

36 minutes ago, axlthepose said:

Not just you...he was definitely more chatty,  which I love. Keep chatting it up Axl! ;)

Edited by marlingrl03