07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

16 minutes ago, RochelleRochelle said:

Four Seasons. CSI can confirm. 

It's probably the newest luxury resort in Orlando but it's located in the heart of Disney property....I guess it would make sense if they plan on spending a day or two at Disney World....only thing is that it's a solid 45 minute drive to the stadium, especially on a Friday night when traffic gets bad on I4.

Attendance should be really high for this show.  They added an entire section to the floor...section 6 and opened up an entire GA deck section in the 2nd level.  The Stones packed about 55k last summer in the Citrus Bowl and I'm thinking with the new sections, Guns will get close to that.  Should be an awesome, energetic show!

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, axlthepose said:

When GNR played in Orlando in 2011 they stayed at the Grande Bohemian Downtown , They drank in the Lobby before the show etc  . You could do your GNR CSI starting there possibly . 

Here is a Pic  of Dizzy FN Reed and Me After The Show In Ft Lauderdale ! This was in 2006 when I Just walked to the Backstage after the show and there they were , But no AXL . 

dizzyfuckingreed.jpg

All I did was punch in the hotel in Twitter and his account came up 

https://twitter.com/jjonesy73

27 minutes ago, TonyJX77 said:

I am hoping the Orlando shirt has something like a skeleton mouse in the design.  

slash mouse.png

Would be pretty cool....just not sure Disney would give them permission for something like that....I'll guess we'll find out in less than 24 hours....lol.  Although I do wonder how much of that could technically be considered "public domain" by this point....especially since it is associated with the history of Orlando.

Edited by Kasanova King

1 minute ago, axlthepose said:

My Buddy wants to go with My Wife & Me , And needs a Ticket ($55 Deck ) . Anyone know anything about box office times ? Or anything about that ? 

- Terry 

You can buy them right now on Ticketmaster and get an instant download to your pc or phone.

On July 27, 2016 at 9:47 PM, Ecocide said:

I hope this isn't against the rules. I might have two extra tickets to the Orlando show. At the moment I'm trying to sell them on Ticketmaster for face value ($250 each). I don't think they will sell though. They are section 133 Row N. If they don't sell by Thursday night I was wondering if I'm allowed to transfer to someone on here and just have them buy me some merch from the show and send it to me (like 4-5 XL different Orlando city shirts or 4 XL shirts and the litho or something). 

Also would be interested in 2016 Philadelphia merch. 

I felt the same way before I saw them in Detroit. I'm currently waiting at a different concert in Detroit and leaving to Orlando in the morning to see GnR. Gonna be a long day but worth it. ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ecocide said:

I hope the rain forecast changes :( 

It's not really a "rain" forecast.  Just scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon, which is totally normal for Orlando in the summer.  They usually last 30 minutes to an hour and then clear up.  Should be fine by showtime....if anything, they should help cool it down.  

1 hour ago, aubrey1111 said:

I felt the same way before I saw them in Detroit. I'm currently waiting at a different concert in Detroit and leaving to Orlando in the morning to see GnR. Gonna be a long day but worth it. ?

I'm seeing Zakk Wylde in Detroit right now and traveling in the morning as well. Not headed to Orlando, though I wish I were! 

12 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Attendance should be really high for this show.  They added an entire section to the floor...section 6 and opened up an entire GA deck section in the 2nd level.  The Stones packed about 55k last summer in the Citrus Bowl and I'm thinking with the new sections, Guns will get close to that.  Should be an awesome, energetic show!

For The Stones, they put up bleachers on the GA deck area.  That adds about 5,000 to capacity.  As far as what it looks like to me, they still haven't released the back 10 rows of floor section 8 or back 26 rows of section 7 and 9 even though they added the new section 6.  To get close to what The Stones had, there needs to be pretty big walk-up sales.  They'd have to sell everything available including all of the remaining partial view seats.  It will be a packed show but I'd guess around 46,000.

I'll have the same great time even if they don't sell a single additional ticket between now and show time!

23 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

For The Stones, they put up bleachers on the GA deck area.  That adds about 5,000 to capacity.  As far as what it looks like to me, they still haven't released the back 10 rows of floor section 8 or back 26 rows of section 7 and 9 even though they added the new section 6.  To get close to what The Stones had, there needs to be pretty big walk-up sales.  They'd have to sell everything available including all of the remaining partial view seats.  It will be a packed show but I'd guess around 46,000.

I'll have the same great time even if they don't sell a single additional ticket between now and show time!

Those GA deck tickets have been selling like hotcakes from what I hear....and I would imagine the deck would hold more in standing room configuration  vs bleacher configuration. 

I guess we'll see....I'm sticking to no less than 50k is my prediction...:lol: