07/31/16 - New Orleans Mercedes Benz Superdome

downzy

3 minutes ago, kls5150 said:

I still can't believe this is happening. I know many of u who see every tour come through your town don't understand but NOLA gets passed over a lot.  Soooo FIRED UP!!! 

oh trust me, i know the struggle. While most bands love coming here, they don't love coming here every major tour. Awesome to finally see GNR back after 24 years

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

oh trust me, i know the struggle. While most bands love coming here, they don't love coming here every major tour. Awesome to finally see GNR back after 24 years

Gah I love NOLA! Top five favorite destinations for sure. And I was even there traveling for a concert (not GNR obvs).  Sorry you couldn't loop in Orlando so do have a blast! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

Gah I love NOLA! Top five favorite destinations for sure. And I was even there traveling for a concert (not GNR obvs).  Sorry you couldn't loop in Orlando so do have a blast! 

What concert if you dont mind me asking? :P and its all good! im going to party hard in my home town:headbang:

okay, so my nola folks out there. Anyone know if the parking lots are going to open all day for the event? Im looking to get out there early and buy a litho and put it up before the show. Im talking early early. Maybe like 12, or 1. Anyone know if the lots on the sides of the dome, like the main lots, or the lot right there that used to be for the mall are going to open? Ive parked in them before, but i dont know when they usually open for events. I hope the litho is good for this one

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

okay, so my nola folks out there. Anyone know if the parking lots are going to open all day for the event? Im looking to get out there early and buy a litho and put it up before the show. Im talking early early. Maybe like 12, or 1. Anyone know if the lots on the sides of the dome, like the main lots, or the lot right there that used to be for the mall are going to open? Ive parked in them before, but i dont know when they usually open for events. I hope the litho is good for this one

No parking meters on Sunday, should be plenty spots on street available. 

I'm also planning on ckg out litho first when I get down there. 

Just now, kls5150 said:

No parking meters on Sunday, should be plenty spots on street available. 

I'm also planning on ckg out litho first when I get down there. 

what time are you gunna get down there? Lithos didnt go on sale till 2 in Nashville, but the truck was open around 12 or 1