08/03/16 - Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium

downzy

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Great...that's my show. :wacko: What on earth does that mean? Noise warning? Curfew? No fireworks?  Quiet audience lol? But seriously...

No..lol...the opposite actually....that's the venue warning nearby residents that the stadium will be loud that night.

• Like 1

I'm going to head to the Pro-Shop to clean the place out around 3:30.

If all goes well, I will grab 2 programs (essential), 3 Arlington shirts for friends and myself, and at least 2 lithographs. :D

Since I am not going to the Houston gig, this frees up my money for swag!

Edited by rockphantom

2 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I'm going to head to the Pro-Shop to clean the place out around 3:30.

If all goes well, I will grab 2 programs (essential), 3 Arlington shirts for friends and myself, and at least 2 lithographs. :D

Since I am not going to the Houston gig, this frees up my money for swag!

leave me one!!! lol 

I could buy one for you and hold onto it if you are willing to pick it up at my home in Arlington.

The plan is to buy all the merch, bring it home and then head back to the stadium.

I'll have my hands full tonight and do not need swag weighing me down....

Edited by rockphantom

3 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I could buy one for you and hold onto it if you are willing to pick it up at my home in Arlington.

The plan is to buy all the merch, bring it home and then head back to the stadium.

I'll have my hands full tonight and do not need swag weighing me down....

Ah that's a smart idea!

I'll probably try my luck when I get there, but I appreciate the reaching out!

40 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

No..lol...the opposite actually....that's the venue warning nearby residents that the stadium will be loud that night.

Yeah I tweeted that guy and he confirmed what you just said!  I told him  phew for me but sorry for you haha! :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nevergotochurch said:

i really really hope that's not the only shirt for this specific date. I really want a shirt for this particular stop, but I HATE football. I guess I'll see tonight. if not another for Arlington, hopefully there's a general Not in this Lifetime tour shirt with all the dates on the back or something 

Same. Not a big football fan, but i love baseball... If only this would have been a baseball stadium tour! They have a shirt with a sort of new-age bullet logo that has "Arlington August 3rd 2016" on the back. But thats the only other city specific shirt i saw. They have a bunch of shirts with the full tour though! 

2 minutes ago, nevergotochurch said:

i really really hope that's not the only shirt for this specific date. I really want a shirt for this particular stop, but I HATE football. I guess I'll see tonight. if not another for Arlington, hopefully there's a general Not in this Lifetime tour shirt with all the dates on the back or something 

There will definitely be at least one General shirt...also they'll be the skyline bullet logo tee for this event as well.

Just now, tsinindy said:

There will definitely be at least one General shirt...also they'll be the skyline bullet logo tee for this event as well.

they only sell those online which is sad because i would have been the first one to pick that up in Nashville, but i went in blind and couldnt find it and later realized it was only available online :( 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

they only sell those online which is sad because i would have been the first one to pick that up in Nashville, but i went in blind and couldnt find it and later realized it was only available online :( 

Are you sure?  I could swear I saw one in Cincinnatti...but I was drinking and not particularly looking for one bc I had that style shirt from Vegas and was going for something different.

1 minute ago, nevergotochurch said:

rad. does this stuff sell out fast? or do they have plenty of shirts in all sizes throughout the night? I won't get there until 6 or 7, I'm at work. 

The pro shop had a bunch of stuff on hangers and boxes and boxes of shit on the sides and in the back! i think you will be fine

Just now, tsinindy said:

Are you sure?  I could swear I saw one in Cincinnatti...but I was drinking and not particularly looking for one bc I had that style shirt from Vegas and was going for something different.

theres one that looks like it but doesnt have the skyline in the bullet logo. Its just a modern take on  the bullet logo, with the city and date on the back in big letters