08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, North Korean Democracy X said:

I Wonder if Skrillex has heard a GNR song in his life.

I was curious about Skillrex and YouTube'd a couple of his 'songs' and it sounded like he had the opening riff of Jungle thrown into one of them. Could be wrong though...:shrugs:

Just now, ChefRobertDammit said:

Best show of the tour and I had to listen to a shitty rendition of "you are my fucking sunshine". And it was 170fuck in the pits with no escape. 

Stop!  Lol.  Fuck....I hear ya.  Cracking me up. I hate shitty time killing  "warm up" bands.  Rather take a dump or fold socks.  Or both 

1 minute ago, Frohan said:

Damn guys I get that Skrillex is a really weird choice for a Guns opener but saying he has no talent and that all he does is "press buttons" is retarded lol.

Let's end the debate here...  Skrillex isn't for everyone, but I don't want the next five pages to be a debate over whether DJ's have talent (they don't, I kid :P).  

Guns should be on soon!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, downzy said:

Been a few weeks since I've been able to watch along with the rest of the forum.  I'm excited to get back into it.  I take it Axl is sounding better with each and every show?

No doubt, welcome back.

I went to the 7/19 show at Gillette.  Best show I've ever seen.  Just finished watching the pearl jam scope from Fenway.  I only caught the last half but they seriously played 4 covers in 45 min.  And overall, kind of a dull show.  

Point is, GNR are the best fuckin band out there.  They kick ASS.  Axl is a god damn rock star and knows how to put on a show.  I'm dying to go see them again and wish I was in Houston tonight.  Enjoy the show, folks!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Original said:

Stop!  Lol.  Fuck....I hear ya.  Cracking me up. I hate shitty time killing  "warm up" bands.  Rather take a dump or fold socks.  Or both 

The Cult in atl for the absolute best show of the tour got the crowd going in a good way. Not to the toilets to bleach their brains from just.... Fuck it was hurtful to be forced to endure 

5 minutes ago, dogman said:

I went to the 7/19 show at Gillette.  Best show I've ever seen.  Just finished watching the pearl jam scope from Fenway.  I only caught the last half but they seriously played 4 covers in 45 min.  And overall, kind of a dull show.  

Point is, GNR are the best fuckin band out there.  They kick ASS.  Axl is a god damn rock star and knows how to put on a show.  I'm dying to go see them again and wish I was in Houston tonight.  Enjoy the show, folks!

No scope yet.

39 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

Molly is an off shoot of ecstasy I think? Dunno for sure (my drug of choice is Ambien)

Anyhoo better not hijack this thread with drug talk.

GNR IN TEXAS WHOOO! 

Chasing the walrus!

Couldn't sleep so here I am, they're not even on yet?!