08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Awwww remember that bit of video with the interview with Axls piano guy in it? Don't think we will be seeing him again! 

Didn't he bring the dude on stage to sing KOHD during the SA tour in 2014? Welp. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

I guess it's possible but again, unlikely.  

Axl mostly stays in C4 to B4 octave for November Rain (save for the outro after the little piano drum intro where he scales up).  Those weird notes sounded like the were in the C6 to B6 octave (or higher).  

But do either Dizzy or Melissa play a physical piano? I thought they played keyboards exclusively.

4 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

I don't know If this was the case because i didn't hear it but when Adele played the VMAs the piano mic inside the piano fell and kept picking up the noise of the hammer hitting the strings on the inside 

I don't think that was it.  It sounded as though someone was attempting to play something but it wasn't coming out right (which is why we heard Axl say something like, "maybe we should learn how to play the song.").  If it was a mic issue relating to the piano hammer, it would have been nonstop throughout the song.  

It was definitely Dizzy in November Rain, you can hear his piano in Catcher with the same kind of tone that we heard in November Rain.  

I'm starting to think it wasn't a technical issue but perhaps Dizzy was just fucking around for whatever reason.  Broken/out of tune pianos don't play two or three notes at a time.  

Just now, downzy said:

It was definitely Dizzy in November Rain, you can hear his piano in Catcher with the same kind of tone that we heard in November Rain.  

I'm starting to think it wasn't a technical issue but perhaps Dizzy was just fucking around for whatever reason.  Broken/out of tune pianos don't play two or three notes at a time.  

doesnt Dizzy drink heavily sometimes? I think he used too 

Just now, downzy said:

He's uh.. probably drunk.