08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

30 minutes ago, ironmt said:

November Rain Is definitely the weak link with or without a broken piano IMO. I agree everything else sounded pretty good.

Axl doesn't sing it the way he used to, no doubt about that. But I really liked his voice up to the piano incident.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Axl doesn't sing it the way he used to, no doubt about that. But I really liked his voice up to the piano incident.

This entire show could be one of his best vocal performances of the year. I guess we will know better once we get some decent quality videos.

I think the problem was not the "broken piano" the problem is that Dizzy continued on playing (once he noticed  something  wrong with his piano). That sound irritated Axl.

That Axl´s question was pretty clear.

Edited by Juliette

6 minutes ago, ironmt said:

This entire show could be one of his best vocal performances of the year. I guess we will know better once we get some decent quality videos.

I started watching from the middle of Coma, and I thought I was still sleeping :unsure: Sounded unbelievably good. And everything after that sounded great, even Better and PC (these two have been the weakest up to now imo).

Okay.. it's definitely Dizzy's fault. What the fuck are you doing Dizzy?!

@downzy Any idea what the hell is going on there? Is Dizzy just plastered and hitting whatever keys he feels like or is there an actual fault? lol

Edited by MrSoftie