08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

I have just sold my Sixth Row GNR Houston ticket to my good friend Brian! Unfortunately, Brian missed out on the April 8th Vegas show, due to a massive miscommunication. Now Brian will have an amazing sixth row floor seat for GNR and I will be able to rest and take care of my friend on Friday. I am VERY glad it worked out like this. Friends helping friends, all the way around!!

Everyone, Have fun in Houston tomorrow night!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I just want to see everyones face that has never heard of him or his music. The people expecting a rock band or some thing :lol:

Haha...seeing how the audience reacts is what I'm looking forward to also. I can already hear someone from a row behind going, "What the fuck is THIS shit!!??"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kls5150 said:

Round 3 for me tomorrow  (Vegas, NOLA and Houston). I can hardly wait to experience GNR underneath the Stars in the new Stadium.  

Roaaad Triiiip!!!

As a 15 year Texan season ticket holder, I would be pleasantly surprised if the roof is open.

29 minutes ago, Ktex said:

As a 15 year Texan season ticket holder, I would be pleasantly surprised if the roof is open.

Hey Ktex, I recognize that name from a Texans forum and if I remember right you are in the know on all things Texans. Do you know if any of the players are going to the concert?

27 minutes ago, kls5150 said:

Nooooo. Oh well, so much for hoping for GNR under the stars. 

Just called the stadium and yes, unfortunately the roof will be closed. 

58 minutes ago, Ktex said:

Do you know how much drinks tend to go for at the stadium?

4 hours ago, Lancelot said:

Hey Ktex, I recognize that name from a Texans forum and if I remember right you are in the know on all things Texans. Do you know if any of the players are going to the concert?

Haven't heard but sure there will be plenty with training camp in full swing.

3 hours ago, Tiffani said:

Just called the stadium and yes, unfortunately the roof will be closed. 

Do you know how much drinks tend to go for at the stadium?

It's more like $8.75 for a tall boy- 16 oz.- assuming prices are the same.

Not sure what they're going for with skrillex here...maybe if this was 2011 id get it, but with the way trendy music is now with short term attention spans in fans, this guy has become obsolete and irrelevant. The kanye thing with the stones....ehh but at the same time kanye is a grammy award winning platinum artist that can draw atleast a good amount of new eyes to the stones. 

46 minutes ago, DIST said:

What a pile of shit that Skrillex is.

Reminds me of when I had to endure Kanye opening for the stones. 

I know I'm in the minority here, but I love me some Kanye...hence my avatar picture. I would have been in heaven there :headbang: