08/09/16 - San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park

downzy

6 minutes ago, Tiffani said:

Ahhh...love the open stadium. Wish we had that set up in Houston. Hey, are you part of the GNR road crew? I notice you always post the best venue and pre show shots. 

love the stadium too. I wish they would have done one of the baseball stadiums in Texas. That would have been fun as hell. And nope! as much as i wish i was, im just a fan who follows a lot of fan accounts on various social medias. Every time someone posts a photo or video, i find it and pass it on for everyone on here to see!

• Like 4

I know you Californians are 2 hours behind me in time. To those of you heading out to the show, you have got to be totally amped up for tonight after the spectacular Houston show last Friday. I hope you all have as awesome of a show tonight. Enjoy yourselves, enjoy Guns N' Roses and be safe! 

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

love the stadium too. I wish they would have done one of the baseball stadiums in Texas. That would have been fun as hell. And nope! as much as i wish i was, im just a fan who follows a lot of fan accounts on various social medias. Every time someone posts a photo or video, i find it and pass it on for everyone on here to see!

Well I really enjoy your photo scouting. :)

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Im here!!!!! Omg. .. I can't believe this reality is coming true! I am not in the pit or field but have an awesome view in 105 row 11! :)

Yeeeessss have fun! be safe! enjoy! rock out etc. etc. (p.s. seeing pictures of the venue--looks beautiful there) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

Jeez I tried to be envious of any of the shows but this stadium is in a spectacular setting. 

Isn't it though? Right on the water! It's just beautiful!

20 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Im here!!!!! Omg. .. I can't believe this reality is coming true! I am not in the pit or field but have an awesome view in 105 row 11! :)

Outta likes...but have a blast tonight and make some great memories! Rock on!

• Like 1