08/09/16 - San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park

downzy

3 minutes ago, FallToPieces65 said:

I am not wrong. They did the song either way weather it was just a jam or the full song.  Since they don't typically do that song 

So you are sitting at home guessing what they did and not even checking the link that proves me right and you wrong? What are you? A prankster? :-D

Edited by Mickey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FallToPieces65 said:

I am not wrong. They did the song either way weather it was just a jam or the full song.  Since they don't typically do that song 

You said that they played the entire song...when there is video proof that they did not play the whole song. instead it was a short jam of the song right before Patience. You're are correct that they played it..incorrect in saying the did a whole song.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

If they did the whole song with Axl on vocals, it is a cover and not just a jam. So to all of youo who actually listened in to the convert, and don't just look at setlist.fm, did they do the whole thing with vocals?

No vocals...When Axl came out, they transitioned into Patience. therefore that is simply a jam or an intro

Edited by NicDwolfwood
spelling
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

If they did the whole song with Axl on vocals, it is a cover and not just a jam. So to all of youo who actually listened in to the convert, and don't just look at setlist.fm, did they do the whole thing with vocals?

No, they didn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downzy said:

It occurred to me the other day that as awesome that we have Periscope to catch shows live, it won't be long before we look back at the live-streaming video in the same way we look back at audio/video quality from the 1930s.  

virtual reality concerts streams are the future http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/technology/vr-concerts-1.3575077

3 hours ago, kls5150 said:

Love the world we live in that I can watch the show as its happening. Nothing like working on a paper and listening to gnr live at the same time. I'm jealous, the weather in that stadium looks incredible!!! 

That's the most middle class thing I've ever heard.

• Like 2