08/12/16 - Seattle, WA - Centurylink Field

downzy

I just wanna say what and amazing and beautiful city is Seattle!

I was there last weekend and I really enjoy my time there!

Kerry Park, Sky View, Gas Works Park, Golden Gardens Park...incredible!

I would love to go, but Im out of money...

Edited by ManuARG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seattle Show - Centurylong Field, August 12: I have one GA PIT 1 (Slash's Side) ticket I'm looking to exchange for one GA PIT 2 (Duff's side) ticket. Straight trade, we can do this the day of the show if need be. We have three people in my party going, and I want to make sure we're all in the same area. PM if interested. 

I guess this is the appropriate thread to post this, I saw this on fb, it was posted by a GNR tribute band called Nightrain, they are pretty good, you can check them out on youtube, so well you can win tickets to the Seattle show of GNR through competition, so maybe anyone over here can try their luck.

https://www.facebook.com/rock102rocks/photos/gm.962332780530632/10154463636154734/?type=3&theater

• 3 weeks later...

Guys there are pit tickets (Slash's) side for $250 on ticketmaster right now. There is also about 10 seats left on the floor row 9 and up for $250. Get them while you can cause they will be gone shortly. There is a single seat in row #2 and row #3 on Slash's side still available.

It's depressing me how many seats are still available for this show.  I really wanted it to be sold out or close to at least.

Also.. I'm not from Seattle but will be staying at the Sheraton hotel downtown... does anyone from Seattle know if that hotel will be walking distance to the stadium?  On google maps it looks relatively close.

Edited by situation

46 minutes ago, gimmiefuel said:

What is the exchange process? 

You can do a one-time exchange by calling Ticketmaster and upgrading your existing seats.  You just pay the difference between what you already paid, and the upgrade.  I did it a couple weeks ago.

10 hours ago, situation said:

It's depressing me how many seats are still available for this show.  I really wanted it to be sold out or close to at least.

Also.. I'm not from Seattle but will be staying at the Sheraton hotel downtown... does anyone from Seattle know if that hotel will be walking distance to the stadium?  On google maps it looks relatively close.

They are probably hoping that Alice In Chains will help sell some more seats.

From the Century Link Website:

http://www.centurylinkfield.com/event/guns-n-roses/

Doors: 5:30pm

Guns N’ Roses add very special guests Alice in Chains and The Pink Slips to the Not In This Lifetime Tour in Seattle!

GUNS N’ ROSES EVENT GUIDE

Your comprehensive event guide for everything you need to know to plan your visit to CenturyLink Field. Review everything from parking, tailgating and stadium policies.

EVENT TIMELINE FOR AUGUST 12, 2016

Northwest (NW) Stadium Box Office Opens                                       10:00 AM
Visit for Will Call, Ticket Sales, or Customer Service Inquiries

CenturyLink Field Event Center Box Office Opens                                 4:00 PM
Visit for Customer Service Inquiries only

Parking Lots Open                                                                            5:30 PM

Premium and Stadium Gates Open                                                     5:30 PM
Early lineup is not permitted

Show Begins                                                                                     6:30 PM

Show Ends (expected end time)                                                          11:00 PM

8 hours ago, ironmt said:

The floor sold well but there will be plenty of empty seats unless It picks up drastically over the next few days.

looks like they pulled all the close floor and pit tix

yesterday there were some available platinum seats and vip  and what not.