08/12/16 - Seattle, WA - Centurylink Field

downzy

20 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

looks like they pulled all the close floor and pit tix

yesterday there were some available platinum seats and vip  and what not.

Just checked It out, you are right. I am actually very surprised that this show and the Phoenix show are selling so poorly. I believe that both cities are very large and should have sold better.

2 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Just checked It out, you are right. I am actually very surprised that this show and the Phoenix show are selling so poorly. I believe that both cities are very large and should have sold better.

Ticketmaster games they play...

I've been watching for a chance to upgrade. I doubt they sold all those spendy front tix overnight. I'm watching to see when they release them. The sales for this show don't look that great but oh well, not gonna let that ruin it for me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PITBOSS said:

Ticketmaster games they play...

I've been watching for a chance to upgrade. I doubt they sold all those spendy front tix overnight. I'm watching to see when they release them. The sales for this show don't look that great but oh well, not gonna let that ruin it for me

Yeah, It Is nothing but a game. You got the right attitude. Go and have a good time.

On 8/6/2016 at 7:43 PM, BadApples87 said:

You can do a one-time exchange by calling Ticketmaster and upgrading your existing seats.  You just pay the difference between what you already paid, and the upgrade.  I did it a couple weeks ago.

They are probably hoping that Alice In Chains will help sell some more seats.

You can actually exchange your tickets as many times as you want. They tell you it's a one time thing but not true. I exchanged my tickets 5 times for this show. Ended up 7th row on the floor right on the isle.

13 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Yeah, It Is nothing but a game. You got the right attitude. Go and have a good time.

Yup they will release them 24 hours before the show or day of.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TrixAreForKids said:

You can actually exchange your tickets as many times as you want. They tell you it's a one time thing but not true. I exchanged my tickets 5 times for this show. Ended up 7th row on the floor right on the isle.

Yup they will release them 24 hours before the show or day of.

Is that too late for exchanges?

On 8/9/2016 at 5:58 PM, ironmt said:

Seeing as most of the other West Coast shows were baseball stadiums, I'm guessing the Mariners would let them use Safeco... Would have sold that out.   

Driving up from Oregon after work on Thursday. Will probably head out to the venue noonish, give or take a few. Invested in some camping chairs for this go-round. Line-sitting for Vegas and Coachella was brutal, and I'm getting way too old for that shit. 

From my understanding, the merch trucks outside have opened 3ish. I imagine its gonna be a mad dash for the lithographs. Are they limiting those to one per customer? 

29 minutes ago, gimmiefuel said:

Seeing as most of the other West Coast shows were baseball stadiums, I'm guessing the Mariners would let them use Safeco... Would have sold that out.   

That Is probably what they should have done. I am guessing that they probably figured Seattle and Phoenix would have sold better due to the size of both cities although that doesn't seem to be the case. At any rate they have had a great run here In the states and It won't be long until the real Rock N Roll crowd In South America shows us how It Is done. Those shows will be fun to watch.