08/12/16 - Seattle, WA - Centurylink Field

downzy

Just now, downzy said:

Well, you'd think that Seattle might mean a little more to Duff.

You would certainly think so, It may have been a good night to try a little something different but the band doesn't seem to feel the same way. It was still a good show and as I say this we are now getting Catcher In the Rye which Is shaking things up a bit considering It Isn't a song we get all that often.

5 minutes ago, downzy said:

I love Catcher (one of my favourite tracks off of Chinese Democracy), but not Axl's best vocal performance of that song.  Having some pitch control issues tonight.  

I agree and actually think that he was a little off on quite a few songs tonight. This was not his strongest night vocally although Don't Cry sounds pretty damn good.

Edited by ironmt

It's So Easy 
Mr Brownstone 
Chinese Democracy 
Welcome To The Jungle 
Double Talkin Jive 
Estranged 
Live & Let Die 
Rocket Queen 
You Could Be Mine 
Attitude 
This I Love 
Civil War 
Coma 
Godfather/Sweet Child O' Mine 
Better 
Out Ta Get Me 
Wish You Were Here 
Layla/ November Rain 
Knockin On Heavens Door 
Nightrain 
Catcher In The Rye 
Don't Cry 
The Seeker 
Paradise City 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Thank you. Was that their usual time?

8:45 was their scheduled time to be on tonight..They came on a little before 9 or at about 9. I dont remember the exact time on the clock when I opened up the periscope link. It was the 2nd verse of ISE.

For the most part they have came on around the time they were scheduled to. especially in cities with strict curfew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downzy said:

I love Catcher (one of my favourite tracks off of Chinese Democracy), but not Axl's best vocal performance of that song.  Having some pitch control issues tonight.  

I've never liked the way he's sung Catcher live. I think he should've recorded it a whole step down and then at least he would be able to do it justice when he sung it live.

Great song on the album though.

1 hour ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Paradise city where Mickey lives.

Imo, who gives a shit by that point. After a nearly 3 hour show, plus you're likely to have a few drinks in you by that time if you're there live. Of all the songs, I doubt anyone particularly gives a shit by that point in the show. Even most hardcore fans can't even tell you the lyrics for 90% of the song outside of the chorus. No one at a live show is complaining about what Axl sounds like on PC. 

• Like 2

Kind of surprised to find this thread only nine pages long. Most of the posts seem relevant though (other than the usual dribble). Glad everyone had a great time. What a fantastic run this summer has been. Hopefully this rebonding time results in some excellent fruit. Loving the lack of drama.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

Kind of surprised to find this thread only nine pages long. Most of the posts seem relevant though (other than the usual dribble). Glad everyone had a great time. What a fantastic run this summer has been. Hopefully this rebonding time results in some excellent fruit. Loving the lack of drama.

Probably because most people were sleeping when this show took place. I watched some of the videos and they sound good.