08/15/16 - Glendale, AZ - University of Phoenix Stadium

downzy

14 minutes ago, cocoscum said:

In case anyone needs some, there's a place on the other side of town that has Nightrain.

image.jpg

I tried nightrain back in the afd days I was 15 I think and I thought is was terrible and I drank a lot back then and nightrain was one of the worst things I ever tried  

I have to admit I only tried it because of the song.

It was really cheap but there was a reason why it was cheap

Woke up sick, not going to make the show. I am simply disgusted. Years ago I had the same thing happen before a Motley Crue concert. I guess I will now make an attempt to catch a show In L.A. For all of you attending, have a safe trip and a great time.

Edited by ironmt

24 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Woke up sick, not going to make the show. I am simply disgusted. Years ago I had the same thing happen before a Motley Crue concert. I guess I will now make an attempt to catch a show In L.A. For all of you attending, have a safe trip and a great time.

Dude, go anyway!  My wife was damn near dead she was so sick for one of the Maiden shows we attended this past winter, and not only did she go, but she fought it out at the barrier! 

.... of course, she damn near collapsed dead afterwards, but it was worth it.  Lesson being, you can do it!

• Like 4

All of the lithos are damaged in the upper left corner... I don't mind so much, but the guy in front of me who bought 15 of them to scalp on eBay probably does lol

11 minutes ago, AxlCole said:

Website still says Zakk Wylde, soooooo......

Yeah I still am assuming it's Zakk, but this was one of the security guys that told me. 

Edited by odecom5