08/22/16 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium

downzy

3 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1djxXYBpzNBKZ

man this dude has great sound but can't focus for shit :D 

Maybe he is dancing...my video of ISE was super shaky cause I literally could not just stand there and video it without dancing haha!

Edited by marlingrl03

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Second half of estranged sounds...soothing, nice voice here

Doesn't sound to me like It has changed much at all throughout the tour. Was hoping for a 91/93 version of Estranged for the second half of the song and It just never happened. Although I am very grateful that It Is being played every night.

Edited by ironmt

Just now, ironmt said:

Doesn't sound to me like It has changed much at all throughout the tour. Was hoping for a 91/93 version of Estranged for the second half of the song and It just never happened. Although I am very grateful that It Is being played every night.

true mayne, if anything the only thing we should feel about this whole thing with slash duff and touring is grateful

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

Definitely no rasp but it wasn't weak this time. Idk if this periscope audio is great or he just sounds better but that estranged had better vocals 

Rocket Queen's outro solo must be one of the best guitar parts ever created. Slash is unreal!!

14 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

I wonder if Rocket Queen is to Duff what SCOM is to Slash :P. Same riff over and over again throughout the song 

Pretty sure Duff loves the song and is extremely proud of that bassline. If not, shame on him 'cause it's awesome!! :headbang:

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

Rocket Queen's outro solo must be one of the best guitar parts ever created. Slash is unreal!!

Pretty sure Duff loves the song and is extremely proud of that bassline. If not, shame on him 'cause it's awesome!! :headbang:

It's my favorite AFD song! 

• Like 3