08/22/16 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium

downzy

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

My scope died...was it really that bad? Did they recover?

Yup, and yup. From the Slash solo onwards it was a typical TIL. But jesus that first part was terrible. I'm assuming Axl missed his cue because he was busy shouting at Dizzy through the IEM :lol:

2 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Well, This I Love has been a train-wreck so far :lol: Dizzy off beat, Slash or Richard accidentally coming in early, Frank having to set the tempo, Axl missed his cue...

I guess the band Is entitled to a train-wreck every once In a while. They have consistently nailed This I Love night after night on this tour.

Axl's voice sounds pretty good on Civil War again tonight.  I wish I could have made this show.  Stuck in fucking Omaha.  Either these streams really suck or my hotel internet is slow.  Maybe all of the above.  That metfan dude is coming through though.  

• Like 1

Just now, Eddie Money said:

Axl's voice sounds pretty good on Civil War again tonight.  I wish I could have made this show.  Stuck in fucking Omaha.  Either these streams really suck or my hotel internet is slow.  Maybe all of the above.  That metfan dude is coming through though.  

The streams really suck tonight.

• Like 2

Streams r horrible tonight.   But every time we get a night like this ( just a few decent live songs on periscope) i remember how hard was back on the 90's to fallow the band.. That helps me a lot to cherish whatever i can get show after show.