08/22/16 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium

downzy

32 minutes ago, InfinitR said:

Def stay in SD if you can, otherwise like others said head down early.

Also the most I've ever spent on a concert. Had a chance at some good floor tix on the presale and bit the bullet. I've also wanted to see this one ever since missing it in the 90's, so I'm just excited. I'd be excited to be sitting anywhere though, just to be there with everyone.

Yeah, made plans to stay in SD.  

I had selected great seats in Sec C Row 4 during the presale, had more than enough time to click 'continue' and when I did I received a message that said something went wrong and redirected me back to the main page....those tickets long gone.  I was so pissed.

I've seen GN'R seven times ('87, '88, '91, '92, '01, '06 and '14) and always worth every penny, even with the various lineup changes. Strangest was when Buckethead was in the band.  Phenomenal guitarist, but his character just didn't fit the bill (IMO).

Edited by he11raz0r

I am staying near the bay, MSS Midways battleship (want to look at that when i´m already there)

First time i´m visiting USA so  i got a couple of questions about the stadium: Do they sell beer n stuff here and there? Is it even possible get a cab after the show? 

HOPE TO GOD THE AMERICAN CROWD WONT BE SO BORING ;)

Now I feel like maybe I should have held out for the LA show. Im not seeing any tickets that are better available... but the more time goes by the worse I feel about the tickets I do have. They honestly look like theyre going to be super far from the stage and I have no idea what its going to be like as Ive never been to a stadium concert. Im getting kind of worried, especially since Im taking a friend with me. I want to have good seats if Im going to do this. The flight and hotel alone for the 2 of us is about $600 so itd suck if the seats are bad considering thats the whole point were going.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also curious about rides after the show.

Will there still be public transportation available (bus, trolley, etc.)? As it looks like Ill be taking that to the show, because the station is near the hotel I booked. Otherwise Im sure I can just grab a Lyft, cab, whatever. Itd be a lot cheaper and more convenient otherwise though.

Finally my dream starting to come true, yesterday I bought the flight tickets. :headbang:

anyone knows if the Green Line working after the concert? might be useful for reach my hotel

Edited by Fedetek81
add line

18 hours ago, Fedetek81 said:

Finally my dream starting to come true, yesterday I bought the flight tickets. :headbang:

anyone knows if the Green Line working after the concert? might be useful for reach my hotel

Not entirely sure. I think they do offer special services during concerts. Beyonce played last night at the stadium and from what I heard they offer shuttle buses/trolley services after the show. Parking can be a nightmare there!

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Beyonce-Formation-Tour-San-Diego-Qualcomm-Stadium-MTS-Trolley-379200451.html

Edited by Chuerta86

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

2 San Diego Field Tickets for sale!

Unfortunately, I have already bought 2 Tickets for the San Diego show before the LA dates were announced, I have tickets for both LA shows as well and I just can't afford to go to all of the shows.

This is why I'm now selling 2 San Diego Field Tickets: Section F32, Row 12, Seats 7 & 8.

These are online PDF Tickets, and I'm willing to let them go for 300$ for both, which is face value MINUS the Ticketmaster fees.

PM me if you're interested! :)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-12 um 11.46.29.png

On 12. August 2016 at 2:51 AM, rocco said:

2 San Diego Field Tickets for sale!

Unfortunately, I have already bought 2 Tickets for the San Diego show before the LA dates were announced, I have tickets for both LA shows as well and I just can't afford to go to all of the shows.

This is why I'm now selling 2 San Diego Field Tickets: Section F32, Row 12, Seats 7 & 8.

These are online PDF Tickets, and I'm willing to let them go for 300$ for both, which is face value MINUS the Ticketmaster fees.

PM me if you're interested! :)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-12 um 11.46.29.png

If anyone is interested in my San Diego E-Tickets, please PM me, the price is negotiable :)

Edited by rocco

Were flying into san diego tonight.so excited and also allowing ourselves to convince ourself somebody bigs opening up!!!!.beyond excited and so glad everything has gone so well so far.picking the last night was risky but i needed all the saving time i could get

On 4/26/2016 at 0:49 AM, Inglorious said:

Now I feel like maybe I should have held out for the LA show. Im not seeing any tickets that are better available... but the more time goes by the worse I feel about the tickets I do have. They honestly look like theyre going to be super far from the stage and I have no idea what its going to be like as Ive never been to a stadium concert. Im getting kind of worried, especially since Im taking a friend with me. I want to have good seats if Im going to do this. The flight and hotel alone for the 2 of us is about $600 so itd suck if the seats are bad considering thats the whole point were going.

I can tell you from experience after last nights show I would never pay $615.00 for two seats on the floor midway back again. If I can't get In the pit or VIP area I would sit In the stands. We were surrounded by people that couldn't handle there alcohol, people that would stand In the Isle that didn't even purchase floor seats In the particular area that they were In and to top It off we still had to watch the screen because even being on the floor we were still to far back to see the band members. So IMO It Is the pits or stands.

• Like 1