08/22/16 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium

downzy

18 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Im thinking they might do something kinda diferent tonight. Maybe a couple of those alt songs or something like that.  Maybe adler again, or a little speech thanking for the súper succesfull tour,.. I dont know. 

I also believe that San Diego will get Adler. We will see tonight. For anyone attending, have a safe trip and a great time.

• Like 1

Just now, giuls said:

Do like me, i don't expect nothing anymore, if something happens i'm happy, if not i'm not disappointed and i enjoy the videos, it's a win-win scenario.

Im totally with u.  What theyre doing is already dreamed and wonderfull.

I was just refering to , well, since this is the last show in u.s.a on this leg, and it has been wonderfully succesfull.  That somehow it might be something ( i dont know what) tonight.. Nothing huge or anything like that, but something.

But hey, whatever happens im extra happy and amazed  ( i still cant realize axl and slash are togheter again.  This was more that a dream, was More like an unreachable utopia.)

Now the band is gonna have some rest while axl is going to front other of the greatest bands ever.

What a year.  Dear lord..

4 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Im thinking they might do something kinda diferent tonight. Maybe a couple of those alt songs or something like that.  Maybe adler again, or a little speech thanking for the súper succesfull tour,.. I dont know. 

Really?

image.jpeg