MICK WALL: Steven Adler Has Rehearsed with Guns N' Roses (AlternativeNation)

Is he even sober? He got himself thrown out of GNR and proceeded to spend 25 years showing everyone why. If playing a couple of songs here and there will get him of the ledge, fine, but having him actually tour would have been a terrible idea for a number of reasons.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Is he even sober? He got himself thrown out of GNR and proceeded to spend 25 years showing everyone why. If playing a couple of songs here and there will get him of the ledge, fine, but having him actually tour would have been a terrible idea for a number of reasons.

He won't tour. I promise you that. He will do some songs at some shows but Ferrer will be there. That's what axl wanted to do with brain and frank years ago.

That's so damn sad. He's wanted it more than anyone and then when he finally got his chance a fuckin back injury of all things happens to him :(

I hope he can at least heal in time to play with them at some point down the road. But you never know with back injuries. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mishan said:

Forgive me here, but I wouldn't take Wall's word for anything GnR related.

Co-signed. He has as much a chance of being an insider at this point as Tracii Guns does. Don't believe a word he says about anything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Since when are axl and mick wall cool?

I mean I hope he's right but idk this "Adler wasn't there, therefore he's hurt because he missed a tiny private gig" just seems a little far fetched..

The first reports on that injury started back when Adler cancelled the April 1st show already, so it wasn't made up after Adler wasnt there, interesting..

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

The first reports on that injury started back when Adler cancelled the April 1st show already, so it wasn't made up after Adler wasnt there, interesting..

Those "reports" didn't come out until Saturday. If they came out before April 1 I would probably have taken them a little more seriously. If he's not in Vegas or at coachella I'll reconsider

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Is that avatar Slash holding avocado's?

15 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Those "reports" didn't come out until Saturday. If they came out before April 1 I would probably have taken them a little more seriously. If he's not in Vegas or at coachella I'll reconsider

Most of them did. I remember 100% reading one way before the april show rumours even started to get serious. Gonna look and see if I can find it again

13 minutes ago, pacu44 said:

Is that avatar Slash holding avocado's?

epic right?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Most of them did. I remember 100% reading one way before the april show rumours even started to get serious. Gonna look and see if I can find it again

epic right?

Epic. :wow:

Adler injuring his back right in this moment doesn't seem casual......

Lots of people have similar things happening when they are nervous, stressed or are going through something very special, complicated or traumatic.

If Steven was contacted to join the reunion he must have freaked out and being both his physical and mental health a little weak, such emotion could have caused this injury.

I hope he recovers soon if that's the case, but at the same time, this is a clear indicator that the band can't have him permanently hired. His health seems to be an issue.

I heard a guy yell out "Jamie Adler!" Then embraced and had a discussion out infront of the troubadour fri night. I assume that was Stevens brother but ive never seen the guy in person before, so cant confirm. If so, Adler must be on somewhat good terms with them. At the time i just assumed adler would be the drummer since that guy was there.  

Also- guy who used to run Adlers website was at the troub. Not sure if he actually went inside though. 

Edited by xphoenix

Well I think we can all agree the silence from Popcorn is deafening. I mean he'd be on Eddie Trunk every day if he was his usual self and being excluded. We even heard from Izzy the avocado farmer.

Edited by Ant