Frank Ferrer

Professor Snape would fit in perfectly tho. If there will ever be an emergency situation (like Frank being sick) and Steven won't be available, Slash will call for this guy for sure. Note for note album like drumming. 

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

He managed to play Mr. Brownstone correctly.  That's a plus.

He now needs to play Double Talkin' Jive, November Rain, Estranged, Rocket Queen, Paradise City correctly and he will be fine.

Will probably happen when Slash plays ChiDem, Better and This I love "correctly"....

4 minutes ago, Jeez said:

Will probably happen when Slash plays ChiDem, Better and This I love "correctly"....

Thinking that absolute horrid shit songs from Chinese Democracy are equally as important as AFD or Illusion songs when it comes to play them "right" is just as stupid as thinking that Ferrer, a mediocre drummer will actually play them correctly one day. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Thinking that absolute horrid shit songs from Chinese Democracy are equally as important as AFD or Illusion songs when it comes to play them "right" is just as stupid as thinking that Ferrer, a mediocre drummer will actually play them correctly one day. :)

Was there supposed to be an argument in there somewhere? Your personal opinion on Chinese Democracy is completely irrelevant.

55 minutes ago, nathanhall said:

He's been in the band for 3 shows.  Anything between the years of '94 to 2015 is null and void and nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

lol.

You ARE consistent Nathan. You've been saying this since we started this forum many many years ago. :lol:

And you're not wrong. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Thank you

I like Frank, he's a better fit than Brain. Sorum is just really meh and Adler plays the AFD tunes better than the rest, but I'm glad they kept Frank around.

EDIT: And lol for calling Frank mediocre. If any of them would be mediocre it would be Sorum before anyone else (except for YCBM which is kinda cool)
Oh and, totally irrelevant to this thread but I've been out of the loop for some time, I really like what they did with the intro of Better. And it's interesting to see Axl's voice slowly getting better each show, he sounds a lot better when he's not running around all out of breath. I don't like the throne he's sitting on tho, but I know that's pretty much his only option right now. 

Edited by UcudBmine
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, madison said:

lol.

You ARE consistent Nathan. You've been saying this since we started this forum many many years ago. :lol:

And you're not wrong. 

? Thanks Madison.  Yes I have.  I've actually been saying it online since the Message board.  You were part of that also if I remember correctly.

Except most of my posts have been deleted due to mods on this forum not accepting my view on things.  Probably the kind that said it would never happen and to get over it.  The kind that wouldn't stand up for what they believe in and recognising a truly brilliant band when they see one and recognising how ordinary the cover band was. Then there were the ones that said the cover band was better..... Where have they gone?

1 hour ago, UcudBmine said:

I like Frank, he's a better fit than Brain. Sorum is just really meh and Adler plays the AFD tunes better than the rest, but I'm glad they kept Frank around.

EDIT: And lol for calling Frank mediocre. If any of them would be mediocre it would be Sorum before anyone else (except for YCBM which is kinda cool)
Oh and, totally irrelevant to this thread but I've been out of the loop for some time, I really like what they did with the intro of Better. And it's interesting to see Axl's voice slowly getting better each show, he sounds a lot better when he's not running around all out of breath. I don't like the throne he's sitting on tho, but I know that's pretty much his only option right now. 

He's not a better fit than brain lol  Brain is way better than Frank and Brains drumming in GNR is miles better than Frank.  Frank has been horrid from day one as GNRs drummer.  

13 minutes ago, nathanhall said:

Except most of my posts have been deleted due to mods on this forum not accepting my view on things.  Probably the kind that said it would never happen and to get over it.  The kind that wouldn't stand up for what they believe in and recognising a truly brilliant band when they see one and recognising how ordinary the cover band was. Then there were the ones that said the cover band was better..... Where have they gone?

If you're gonna cry censorship, you should probably make sure your claim is accurate. I just had a look on the back end and you've had a total of zero posts removed since you starting posting again. Any posts removed prior to that years ago were when you were insulting other users and the forum.

3 hours ago, nathanhall said:

He's been in the band for 3 shows.  Anything between the years of '94 to 2015 is null and void and nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

That's kind of delusional, but OK. 

You can believe whatever you want.   If you want to forget the last 20 years existed, that's fine.     Doesn't change the fact that Frank joined the band in 2006.   He's done a helluva job too.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nathanhall said:

That is an asinine thing to claim. If that were even remotely true they wouldnt be playing chinese democracy songs. And if you want to use that logic, then i guess you can't count the band shows been the end of 91-93 since Izzy and Steven were not playing live. 

No posts have been deleted since I've been unbanned.   They were deleted during the time of being banned. Hundreds of posts.   I've had my fair share of rants, I'll admit that.  I've sent numerous emails apologising and requesting to be unbanned until I paid for membership.

From memory, I was banned back when Axl wouldn't do the RRHOF.  Lots of people were ranting about it.

I've always rooted for Duff, Axl and Slash to reunite and refused to call any less GN'R.

Anyhow, moving on.  What once seemed unlikely has happened (reunion) and I'm stoked about it and glad to be able to post again.

So thank you.

1 minute ago, nathanhall said:

No posts have been deleted since I've been unbanned.   They were deleted during the time of being banned. Hundreds of posts.   I've had my fair share of rants, I'll admit that.  I've sent numerous emails apologising and requesting to be unbanned until I paid for membership.

From memory, I was banned back when Axl wouldn't do the RRHOF.  Lots of people were ranting about it.

I've always rooted for Duff, Axl and Slash to reunite and refused to call any less GN'R.

Anyhow, moving on.  What once seemed unlikely has happened (reunion) and I'm stoked about it and glad to be able to post again.

So thank you.

I assure you no one went through the trouble to delete any of your posts if you were suspended/banned from the site. The only posts that would have been removed would have been ones where you broke the rules by insulting other users or the forum. A good example of insulting the forum would be claiming you're being censored when you're not. If you're glad to be back and you'd like to post, you're welcome to do so but you won't be allowed to insult other users or the forum.