Ticket Demand?

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

As of 12:05pm Las Vegas time, it appears that several of the shows are not off to a strong start from a sales standpoint (according to Ticketmaster searches). 

Seems that maybe MetLife and Soldier Field are capable of supporting a second day but there are a lot of tickets in the northeast between there, Philadephia, Boston, and of course Washington DC is only a few hours away by car.  Didn't check Boston's sales but it seems that Philly still has a lot of seats remaining.  

Armchair concert promoters out there, do you think the price point is too high? 

I know Chicago and MetLife were the two strongest second show contenders - do you have a sense of whether that's still a possibility and what the timeframe would be on that? I was hoping I'd be able to get a pair in a lower-tier price point for MetLife sometime next week, but that doesn't appear to be happening. I'd rather spend 285 for good seats on TicketBastard than 200 for mediocre on StubHub... Ideal would be a second show, though.

First post, hello!

Super excited to finally get to see GnR. Missed it back in the 90's, not this time so hopefully things continue well. As far at tickets, here is what San Diego looks like one day into general sales. Pretty much sold.

gnr_sd.jpg

Edited by InfinitR
  • Like 1

I just did a quick check on TM to see how sales have been at some of the stadiums here in the Northeast. Most of what I've checked looks pretty good. Most of the tickets in Foxboro and Philly are gone. MetLife Stadium in NJ only has single seats left. Toronto is sold out apart from the usual resale tickets. DC has quite a few left; maybe 2/3 of the stadium has sold. Not too shabby!

DC looks like all the cheap tix are sold, the $285s in the lower bowl closer to the stage are embarassingly plentiful as are many of the $150 tix in the 2nd level near the stage.  Definitely keeping an eye on this as a 2nd show option if demand doesn't pick up as, out of all the shows in the north east, this one could be a buyers market.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, comaknight said:

DC looks like all the cheap tix are sold, the $285s in the lower bowl closer to the stage are embarassingly plentiful as are many of the $150 tix in the 2nd level near the stage.  Definitely keeping an eye on this as a 2nd show option if demand doesn't pick up as, out of all the shows in the north east, this one could be a buyers market.

I actually thought about DC too, but I've already spent quite a bit on tickets. Closer to show time I may if I have the $$. Who knows. I may just hold out for a second date at MetLife Stadium in NJ. Of course the tickets only just went on sale, plenty of time for them to sell in DC. IMO it's the price that's keeping them from selling quicker than they are in some markets.

It looks like the 7/23 Metlife Stadium show is completely sold out now - I just checked on TM, and I can't pull up any single seats or any of the VIP packages. Hopefully this bodes well for an extra date there.

Edited by DanielCT

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 4:16 PM, paranoyd androyd said:

there's still good lower level (100 section) seats available for NY, Boston, Philly, and Chicago. and a few of those still have some B and C level floor seats.

Unless I'm reading the map wrong Chicago looks damn near sold out. 

On Ticketmaster the Metlife Stadium show is now showing as sold out - if you go to buy tickets, under the drop down box it says 'This show is SOLD OUT' above where the VIP tickets are, which are also sold out. Another date please, GnR.

Edited by DanielCT

On 4/10/2016 at 10:31 PM, InfinitR said:

What's annoying is seeing some peeps with 23 GA PIT tickets on Stubhub. Karma in the afterlife.

yup, that is the case everywhere.. There thousands of tickets for every show on stub hub.. Face Value was bad enough without that. Hopefully the ticket agencies and scalpers get bit in the ass on this one. I did see 1 Foxboro ticket in section A1 for less than face value if anyone is looking.

2 hours ago, Saga21 said:

Does anyone know how this tour is selling so far? There seems to be plenty of seats in NOLA, NJ, Seattle and SF...

I already have floor tickets for NJ and Pit tickers for NOLA. 

NJ, Boston, Chicago, and Toronto are sold out.

San Diego, SF, Philly, and Orlando are about 90-95% sold. Should be sold out by the time of the show.

I thought there would be less tickets left for Nashville. Still, there is still a lot of time until the concert. This show seems to be selling better than the Stones last summer at this time. Plus they haven't even announced who is opening up yet.

20160411_200826.png

Edited by Tourettes2400