Ticket Demand?

Los Angeles is sold out already, and I expect them to add another show any day now since there looks to be a demand and they have a window.

The other confirmed sell outs are :

Chicago on July 1

Foxboro on July 19

New Jersey on July 23.

You can still get tickets for all of the other shows. 

Edited by radioflyer

5 hours ago, radioflyer said:

Los Angeles is sold out already, and I expect them to add another show any day now since there looks to be a demand and they have a window.

Chicago on July 1

Foxboro on July 19

New Jersey on July 23.

Toronto is sold out as well. San Diego was sold out too but a week ago they decided to release more tickets, theres probably less than a 100 left and I expect a sell out any day now. Same with San Francisco, theres so few tickets left it should sell out completely soon.

Orlando, Detroit, Philly, and Houston will be sold out pretty soon too.

6 hours ago, radioflyer said:

Chicago on July 1

Foxboro on July 19

New Jersey on July 23.

how do you know LA is already sold out? Care to post a seating chart?

how are atlanta and new orleans doing? Those are the worst selling right?

25 minutes ago, danijel00 said:

Chicago's second show is for now looking like a very bad idea

Depends on how you look at it. It's great for fans that can go to 2 shows. It's bad for scalpers for either show. The band doesn't care; the risk is for the promoter. I suspect they will sell a lot of those tickets still. Great seats available. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Just look it up at ticketmaster, you can't buy tickets for the LA show any more. It's all greyed out, the whole seating map.

40 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

No Atlanta and New Orleans are doing well.

Id say Pitt and Seattle are selling the slowest.

29 minutes ago, P1g Vomit said:

No Atlanta and New Orleans are doing well.

Id say Pitt and Seattle are selling the slowest.

New Orleans is slow... Plenty of tix left including the floor...

2 hours ago, rocco said:

Just look it up at ticketmaster, you can't buy tickets for the LA show any more. It's all greyed out, the whole seating map.

So this is a record right? It sold out in 2 days... No other date sold out THAT fast...

Yup. Chicago is a confirmed sell-out now. Haven't seen demand like this for a rock band where stadium shows are being added in a bunch of the major markets in a looooong time. 

So what is actual concert capacity in baseball stadiums like San Fran's AT&T Park and LA's Dodger Stadium? There is a shitload of space on the baseball field if they want to allow people on the field.

I read on a San Fran news article a guy commented that AT&T Park has 40,000 seats but can hold 80,000 when you include people on the field. No clue if he was BSing or there is some truth to it. 

1 hour ago, GNRfan2008 said:

So what is actual concert capacity in baseball stadiums like San Fran's AT&T Park and LA's Dodger Stadium? There is a shitload of space on the baseball field if they want to allow people on the field.

I read on a San Fran news article a guy commented that AT&T Park has 40,000 seats but can hold 80,000 when you include people on the field. No clue if he was BSing or there is some truth to it. 

probably true cause the stage setup isnt taking away the space of the seating structure...it is usually one the empty field on the baseball stadiums...

Yeah, not sure why Pittsburgh is selling so slow. It's generally thought of as a fairly hard rocking town, and the last great bastion for the MULLET. Still it hasn't sold terribly either. At a cursory glance I'd say theres like 10k seats left. It has a capacity of about 45K during football games, so I'd guess with all the floor seating They're gonna back at least 60k in. So my guess is they have sold about 50k tickets so far, and keep in mind the shows still 2 and a half months away.

• Like 1