Ticket Demand?

46 minutes ago, Use Your Delusion II said:

I'll try to get things back on track...what will they do (besides replace Frank) to sell more tickets in Chicago for July 3?  It looks like I might be pretty lonely on the floor.

Capture-Chicago 6-23 B.JPG

That is crazy.  Depressing.  

52 minutes ago, Use Your Delusion II said:

I'll try to get things back on track...what will they do (besides replace Frank) to sell more tickets in Chicago for July 3?  It looks like I might be pretty lonely on the floor.

Capture-Chicago 6-23 B.JPG

To sell those all those tix....guarantee Adler, Izzy and cut the prices down.   

• Like 1

What happened to the energy. Seems like the crowds just standing there. I was at both Vegas shows and was sad that the energy was lackluster. I chalked it up to shock and awe that gnr was on stage. No jumping around then and in Detroit. Just thousands of people standing there with phones. Am I wrong? I want to head butt someone and jump around.  Are the true gnr fans to old to have a good time?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjackette13 said:

What happened to the energy. Seems like the crowds just standing there. I was at both Vegas shows and was sad that the energy was lackluster. I chalked it up to shock and awe that gnr was on stage. No jumping around then and in Detroit. Just thousands of people standing there with phones. Am I wrong? I want to head butt someone and jump around.  Are the true gnr fans to old to have a good time?  

that's just how concerts are now, even Manson shows in small theaters are full of people with phones.

2 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

that's just how concerts are now, even Manson shows in small theaters are full of people with phones.

I hate to admit this I went to a pearl jam show at msg last month. The crowd was killer. They were singing along screaming. It had great energy. I was with two people who were with me in Vegas for the for show amd I had to lie to them saying GNR crowd had more energy. I refused to admit the truth out of love for my band 

Oh, there are still people out there who are not constantly glued to their phones at every moment. I laugh when I am usually the only one in my 30s not checking my phone at a crosswalk in downtown Washington, DC. Everyone is so tapped in they can't keep their hands away from their phones so they do not miss out on the latest update. Most of these people walk out in front of moving cars trying to beat the stoplights. I still appreciate those who took the time to periscope the show tonight. I would not have been able to be there without their contributions to the forum. We are still out there, jjackette13.

Ford Field was PACKED tonight. Fucking awesome considering this was one of our "problem" shows. Boston 2 and Chicago 2 may jot have huge crowds, but I am way optimistic for the rest of the tour after experiencing tonight. Great energy in the pit, too!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jjackette13 said:

That is what happens when you rape people for $300 bucks a ticket.. You get more stiffs and people expect more.. That being said, the crowd seemed into it from what I saw.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Ford Field was PACKED tonight. Fucking awesome considering this was one of our "problem" shows. Boston 2 and Chicago 2 may jot have huge crowds, but I am way optimistic for the rest of the tour after experiencing tonight. Great energy in the pit, too!

Great to hear...glad you and the people that went had fun.  I was watching online....looked kick ass.  Axl sounded amazing.

I was at the Detroit show last night.  Did it sell out?   There were no empty seats, even the nose bleeds were clear full.  The Detroit free press said 41,000 people but by the looks of it is say it had to be over 50.  The crowd was good.  No crowd surfing but the place was standing the whole show and lots of singing along 

19 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

I was at the Detroit show last night.  Did it sell out?   There were no empty seats, even the nose bleeds were clear full.  The Detroit free press said 41,000 people but by the looks of it is say it had to be over 50.  The crowd was good.  No crowd surfing but the place was standing the whole show and lots of singing along 

Seating on the field was pretty small, I guess that's why it's 41k and not 50k

4 minutes ago, gnrkoncerti said:

And haters....What is now?

There were a lot of stories about bad ticket selling,and first show was near soldout...

GUNS FUCKIN ROCKS

The cities where they booked a second night are still struggling with ticket sales.  Cities where they are only playing one night, like Detroit, did much better because supply met demand. 

17 hours ago, jjackette13 said:

Wait for Europe, South America, Australia, NZ etc

• Like 1

2nd night Chicago is less than a week away, it is still seeming like it is going to be about 75% empty, are they going to cancel this show or are they going to play in front of maybe about 5,000 people?

Edited by k12