***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

What am I excited to see them play together?  Rocket Queen.  To see Duff rock the beginning with that bass groove and the slide guitar work its way in.  Just an awesome jam.  What song would I KILL to see them play but they won't?  Don't Damn Me.  They never played it in the old days, so if they busted it out on the current tour, I would lose my shit.  

Philadelphia, PA

Edited by GnRDuff1
Added the city of my show

I´m most excited about hearing them play Double Talkin`Jive! Fuckin`heavy song and Slash`s solo is out of this world on this one! I´ve seen it live once at a Slash show, but that`s not quite the same...  I´d fly in from Germany and would obviously love to get these tickets, as i`m a poor student and flight, hotel AND ticket is quite a lot of money for me. There were strong rumors about a show in germany this year, but it seems that plans changed..

as i`ve got to choose, i`d say east rutherford, NJ.

I would like to hear don't cry played live because the 3 times i saw the band in the illusion days, the song was never played. Slashs outro is amazing and axl still performs the song at a very high level.

Would like chicago tickets.

Edited by BrayWyatt

Out ta get me!  Because it's my favorite song and in 2006 in Cleveland I was the first person in the door to see them. I saw the opening band which was Baz and suicide girls, but when Axl and the boys came out I made it through five songs and then my bitch of a girlfriend  ruined the rest of the show for me by leaving the pit and not telling me she would be OK. So I left  to make sure she was OK and she was, she just needed something to eat. I was beyond furious.  I told her before the show that she should eat and I ordered a pizza while standing in line and she didn't want any. I have seen them 8 times since then  and not once have they played out ta get me. I should mention that once I left to check on my girlfriend, I noticed they were rocking out ta get me and Axl was so into it. Unfortunately, I was up in the nosebleeds at that point.  To make matters worse, when we left the show I tried to get a tour shirt. They sold the last extra-large right in front of me so I didn't get one. Then my friend who was also in the pit came running up to me and said check  it out I caught the drumstick .  I was happy for him but so pissed about the whole situation. Oh and one more thing, I paid for the whole trip for everybody and got screwed. I then drove six hours back to Maryland so that bitch  could get to work  and she bitched the whole time. Needless to say she's long gone.   I'd love to go to DC if I should happen to win this contest. Thanks to everyone involved in this contest ✌

• Like 2

Even with auto entry I've got to say that I'm pumped to hear Slash tear through November Rain for the first time since 1993. It will truly be a magical moment.

I've got my tickets so no need to worry there, but I'll happily enter the signed Reckless Road side of things! 

"You're Crazy" (Acoustic Version) ..something they never played live much back in the day apart from the very end of the UYI tour and that is much better than the version on AFD

Metlife Stadium -- NJ

• Like 1