***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

Rocket Queen ! It's one of my favourite songs and Slash plays it perfectly! The groove is amazing and it will be fun to see Axl dance and jerk around the stage while the solos are on! 

I live abroad, but I would be able to buy plane tickets to San Fransisco if I get the tickets! 

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

San Francisco, CA

AT&T Park

The coolness with the sentiment.

Although we love almost every song of our guys one way or another, if you’ll have to choose THE ONE it will be «Estranged» for me, no doubt.
From the moment I first heard it I was high. On this incredible riff that Slash had created which is - as one of my friends pointed out - one of those riffs that you literally want to taste it.
Two times throughout the song it’s not enough but every time I have chills. And as the song follows there are more incredible guitar sounds.

And the lyrics… man. One of the whole lotta of reasons for which Axl is a great frontman is that he is – a true poet.
His words & the way his voice can affect you in combination of the sound that of the band – it’s beyond the word phenomenal.

The live performances are the greatest! But so is the video. As ridiculous as the process might have been seemed at the time,
Axl was very much thinking ahead when he spend so much money on clips that become classic of rock videos over the years … even the dolphins and Slash underwater.

Every good song is some kind of the journey … and I am glad to take one every time when I listen to Guns N' Roses «Estranged» . 

08/22/16 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium will be a dream. 

From Russia, Moscow with love,

Sabine

Edited by eltropico
  • Like 1

I'm having a hard time picking just one. There's four or five that I would love to hear, but Coma would probably be the top one for me. I love that song, and my cd always skips on it. It would give me major goosebumps to hear it live, and to be at a show where it's played: Awesome!

I'd like tickets to the Chicago show.

My dream song would have to be Don't Damn Me. But realistically, after seeing the Welcome to the Jungle video from the Troubadour made me PUMPED to see that played!

East Rutherford, New Jersey - Met Life Stadium - July 23, 2016

Edited by Syk

My Michelle.                                        The slow intro into the hardest riff of all time with Axl screaming the lyrics next to Slash will blow everyone's mind. The sweet outro that can also be mistaken for Eddie Van Halen will melt the crowd away.                                               July 23rd, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford NJ

I'm most excited to hear Paradise City. I know it's always the final song of the night but the energy and electricity of that song especially live is signature gnr. I'd love to see them at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh since it's the closest show to the Cleveland area.:axl92:

You Could Be Mine 

With Slash playing it on the Mockingbird again I'm looking forward to seeing that. If Axl can bring his A game and sing it without too much Mickey it should be a show highlight. 

As I don't live in the US I'll go for the Reckless Road book 

I would really love to hear Slash play There Was A Time but also Estranged, it would transport me back to the 90's when I first saw the most dangerous band in the world live. The guitar solos are gut wrenchingly wonderful. 

NJ July 23rd. Everything crossed.

Aside from the buzz of hearing these guys play the pre-93 tracks, I'm really hoping to hear Slash's interpretation of the solo on This I Love

Crossing my fingers for; Metlife, NJ on 23rd July

Cheers!

My one song is easily SCOM.  I have 3 kids, ages 6, 3, and 1, and they all get to sleep easily by Daddy singing his rendition of this.  Was also my number one song of all time growing up.  Still is.  Means more to me than any other music and many other things in life.  

Pittsburgh, PA! 

All of them! But if I had to pick one, it'd have to be Sweet Child O' Mine. No matter how many times I hear that song, it gives me chills. And hearing Axl singing and Slash's solos on it (and all the songs) is going to be an experience of a lifetime.

AT&T Stadium- Arlington, TX- August 3, 2016

Better. Always loved this song ever since it was first played live, and I easily rank it in the top 10 GNR songs ever. I'd love to hear Slash's take on it based on the review it got from the Troubadour show. 

Show choice, Chicago.