***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

Nashville, TN on 7/9 - I would like to see Don't Cry. I was an 8 year old kid listening to nothing but country and living about 40 miles west of Nashville. I was flipping through the channels after school one day and saw the video for Don't Cry. At 8 years old, I started listening to the classic rock station and the Nashville "alternative" stations, stopped listening to country and haven't looked back! 

Edited by ajdintn

Although my wife and I walked down the aisle to NOVEMBER RAIN on our wedding day, I'd LOVE to hear the boys do NIGHTRAIN again!

That song is such a blast and absolutely killer to hear live. Probably my favorite of all.

Toronto, July 16 - Rogers Centre

19 hours ago, alfierose said:

To celebrate the Guns N' Roses 2016 Not In This Lifetime Tour we are offering all MYGNRFORUM members a chance to

*** win a pair of tickets to the show of their choice! ***

Also

5 autographed copies of the book Reckless Road by Marc Canter are up for grabs!

51RobSYoKKL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

To enter all you need to do is post in this thread the ONE song you are most excited about Axl, Slash and Duff performing together on this tour and why.  

*** PLEASE INCLUDE THE CONCERT/CITY YOU WOULD ATTEND IN YOUR POST SHOULD YOU WIN THE TICKETS! ***

All Club Members will automatically be given THREE entries into this competition. Club Membership can be purchased via MYGNRFORUM's store.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/store/&%2Fstore%2F=

The deadline to post your entry is FRIDAY 8th APRIL 12.01 AM EST

Good Luck! 

:headbang:

T&Cs- please read carefully:

*This contest is NOT sponsored or endorsed by Guns N' Roses or their management.

* There is no cost for entry.

* Winner must be able to use tickets.  If you live abroad, you must demonstrate how you plan on using the tickets (hotel or air plane receipt) within four weeks of winning the prize. 

*The winning tickets will be the best possible tickets available for the chosen show during the public sale (not including VIP packages).

*The account holder of the winning entry must be contactable shortly after the draw has taken place.

*Club Members will be automatically entered into the draw three times regardless of posting in the thread.

*General members have one entry each based on them posting in this thread.

*Guests are not eligible to enter.

*Winners will be chosen by a random draw of all entries.

November Rain: The GNR song that I loved before I loved GNR, and the one I'm most excited to see Slash play for the first time since 1993.

Already have 2 tickets to see them at Toronto in July with a friend, but if I had another 2 I'd give them to my dad and sister (they've seen GNR before with me in Abu Dhabi).

Sweet Child, just cause I wanna feel the crowd go crazy the moment Slash starts that riff, and then feel myself go crazy the moment Duff throws in that iconic bass line. Hopefully, the whole crowd will sing along with Axl as well. I've been to two parties at college where everyone sings along to Sweet Child the moment it kicks in. Would be nice to see that at a full stadium show. I remember also someone showed me video of Slash opening for Aerosmith at some big venue overseas and everyone there was singing along too to literally EVERY word and practically jumping in sync with one another. Even if none of that happens at the gig I wanna go to, just the fact that a song like that can do stuff like that to people makes it the most special, for me. Therefore, it's the one i wanna hear the most.

July 19th, Gillette Stadium - Foxborough, MA