***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

I want to hear Welcome To The Jungle. I know it's an obvious choice, but when I saw them for the first time with my wife, she was so stunned by how powerful Axl's voices were in person she cried tears of joy.

I'd want to go to the Seattle, WA show on August 12.

Seattle show please, still I'm gonna try to get GA tickets during the general sale. I'm really excited about what could bring. Hopefully we hear Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive or Don't Damn Me. Happy to see Double Talkin' Jive back in the set list :headbang:

Gotta be Civil War for me...Fingers crossed.  I just love how the song builds up from nice and mellow and than blasts your face off at different parts.  Slash's solos are amazing to me on that song.  Ive watched it live on DVD and Youtube a thousand times....so to get the chance to see it live is going to be amazing and tearjerking.

Vegas April 8th 2016 please

Edited by jkeeton81

Haven't posted in years but would love to win tickets!!  Looking forward to hopefully hearing Don't cry.  I prefer Slash's playing on the older ballads and am looking forward to hearing it again.

Seattle - Aug 12

Edited by situation

Looking forward to hearing them play "BETTER."  After seeing they did this one and Chinese Democracy at the Troubadour, I became extremely curious as to how the newer material will sound once Slash digs his claws into them.

07/29/2016: Orlando, FL at Orlando Citrus Bowl

Coma to the dome piece!  The band has been missing slash's guitar for all these years, might as well have them play the song with some slash overload to make up for lost time.  Yep, oh so good...

Metlife 7/23 pretty please

I would love to see Coma live. It has only been played 4 times before and hearing Axl sing the end of Coma would be the ultimate for me. 

Arrowhead stadium - Kansas City, MO, June 29th

Edited by AnEskimo

Dead Horse because it hasn't been played live since their final show together back in 1993 in Buenos Aires so I think it'll be special.

Nashville, TN... July 9, Nissan Stadium

Edited by Jeramy213

GARDEN OF EDEN! Such a hard hitting song! A song rarely performed live i heard.My older brother and I are HUGE GNR fans and my bro is my best friend.For the past 15+ years,when we are driving together,that song has been played more than any other GNR song ever! We play it at least twice in a row,It equally gets us so pumped and feeling ambitious for some reason,we air guitar Slash's solo(MY FAV SOLO) and try to mimic Axl singing the fast lyrics, i don't know how else to put it,we just love that fuckin song! I'm digging Frank Ferrer's heavy hitting drum style and to me,THATS the only thing GARDEN OF EDEN is missing.Sorum was ok BUT, i would LOVE to see Frank BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF GARDEN OF EDEN,as well as Slash rip that fuckin solo through those Silver Jubilees!!.Holy Shit! Could you imagine??

CHICAGO, JULY 1ST,SOLDIER FIELD

Dust N' Bones! Maybe with Duff on vocals since there's no Izzy? I want to hear them all scream the line "Just fucking gone!!!" at the same time! Breakdown and Locomotive would be great too! 

July 31st, New Orleans, LA Mercedez Benz Superdome

Edited by lkillmer