***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

I'd like to hear Breakdown and/or Locomotive.  Would also like to hear Black Leather and Human Being but can't imagine they'd pull those out.

Chicago July 1st - or 3rd if they announce second show.

So Fine

It's a personal favorite-- I like the mood and sentiment.

It's also a great "band" song that separately showcases Axl, Duff and Slash (one of Slash's best solos imo) and would be a very surprising, yet fitting rarity from the Illusions to pull out... especially in...

San Francisco

on 8/9

• Like 1

November rain.

Hard choice, but it must be NR. It is the best song ever made. Slashes solos, the lyrcis and Axl's voice. Only Axl and Slash together can play that song so you get that November rain feeling of sadness but still whit light at the horizon. Would also love a magic crowd sing a long as in Argentina 93.

btw, i'm so fuckin' psyched!!!!

Ain't It Fun.  I was a senior in high school when the song first debuted on the radio, a couple months before TSI was released.  My friends and I had all been waiting for any word on new Guns, and I'll never forget the moment that I first heard it.  That opening guitar, Axl's amazing vocals.  It was different than anything we had ever heard.  I didn't know at the time it was a cover!  But the biggest reason I'll never forget that first play on the radio, is because I was having sex with my girlfriend, and the radio was on in the background.  I knew right away it was Slash playing, and when Axl's voice kicked in, we stopped having sex so I could go turn it up!  Needless to say, she wasn't happy about it :)

Seattle, WA

I would love to see GNR perform November Rain.   When Use Your Illusion came out, I was 12 and November Rain was playing when I had my first kiss.   

The  young lady passed away a year later in a car accident. So November Rain will always be the song that keeps her spirit with me.  

Giants stadium.  NY/NJ

Edited by grod823

Man I gotta say estranged if performed will be an amazing experience for me, thats the song that really got me loving this band so dam much...

also any chinese democracy song, especially IRS :)

San Diego, CA August 22

Edited by fumardude

I would love to hear them do "Shadow Of Your Love" but since that probably won't be happening I'll say "It's So Easy" because that song has such a badass groove, and the lyrics really defines the care free rock n roll lifestyle that the band lived in those days. 

I would attend the Atlanta GA show