***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

• downzy changed the title to ***MYGNR 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

I would love to hear them play Estranged! Mostly for Slash playing those notes again... I think it would be a very poignant song for them, based on how estranged they were. 

Rogers Centre-Toronto. 

Edited by cooker
  • Like 1

I'd love Breakdown. One of my personal favorites from the Illusions-era. And we haven't heard that one live much.

Edit: I'd like the Chigaco show.

Edited by Ender04
  • Like 1

I'm beyond excited to hear them play nightrain together. It's a bad ass song with a killer solo and combined with the lyrics it's practically the definition of GNR (the lyrics, the sound, etc.)

Oh and It'll be July 23rd at MetLife 

Edited by Billsfan

Yesterdays because just like the video, their history must be replaying in their heads while they play it.

Plus that solo live...goosebumps! 

*Atlanta show*

Edited by DIST
  • Like 2

• downzy changed the title to ***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

As much as I can't wait to hear You Could Be Mine, I'm most excited to hear Axl, Slash, and Duff play November Rain! I remember the video from when I was a kid and I never thought I'd ever get the chance to hear Slash play it!

July 27 Atlanta, GA Georgia Dome

I want to hear nightrain the most.. I know I'll hear it Friday in the pit, but I hope axl really brings the rasp out for the second half of the song. ?? I would like 2 tickets for the Philadelphia show... But I would settle for a copy of Reckless road!

Omg I want to winnnnnn

I am most excited for Estranged, duh. I hear they are having live dolphin tanks n stage.

Seriously, though, seeing Slash and Axl on stage playing that will be amazing. Ive been wanting Slash to play those solos agan so bad.

I am going to Detroit on June 23rd

Thank you Downzy by take care of us