Slash's UYI Tour Song Intros: I hope they bring them back 2016

Slash played "Only Women Bleed" few times with SMKC, same thing with Voodoo Child/Purple Haze outro in Civil War.

But GNR... I was kinda surprised that they came back to old arrangements instantly at the first gig (Rocket Queen I mean).

Edited by Ralphelmo

There should be many surprises on the tour. Whoever designed Axl's clothes brought back some of his old styles, we had the talk box, the godfather theme, and all that came from one small gig. I'm excited to see what else they pull out.

im really hoping there are huge set list changes this weekend. It might get tiring down the road around here if we do the whole "Jungle, ISE, Brownstone..." Then no updates and later someone ask what was the full set list? And someone says "WTF do you think? The same it was on the last 20 shows" 

theres just such such a great catalog of music with Guns that it would be a shame if we don't get some changes here and there 

• Like 1

i think the godfather theme is wearing a bit thin now after 25 years, would like to see slash come up with something new.

this video is from the first GNR concert i went to, half way through patience slash decides to start playing imagine, doesnt take long for izzy and axl to join in. they should do it more often.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Colossus of Rhodes said:

Yes! Way superior to some pre-recorded sounds.

BTW, intros-outros are not solos.

I'd consider that a solo because it's Slash's 'solo' moment on stage before Civil War. 

" In music, a solo (from the Italian: solo,meaning alone, although assolo is now used in Italy when referring to the musical solo) is a piece or a section of a piece played or sung by a single performer. "

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

they did it atleast once

Just the opening guitar part of Since I Don't Have You and then transition into SCOM?  Or did they play all of SIDHY and then go into SCOM?

I think Since I Don't Have You is a very misunderstood and underrated GN'R song.  I love it.  Especially the, "Yeah, we're ******" part lol.  So true

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

Just the opening guitar part of Since I Don't Have You and then transition into SCOM?  Or did they play all of SIDHY and then go into SCOM?

I think Since I Don't Have You is a very misunderstood and underrated GN'R song.  I love it.  Especially the, "Yeah, we're ******" part lol.  So true

Axl sang a few lines, definitely wasn't all of SIDHY.

I'd like to see Only Women Bleed before KOHD. Always love that intro.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, donny said:

i think the godfather theme is wearing a bit thin now after 25 years, would like to see slash come up with something new.

this video is from the first GNR concert i went to, half way through patience slash decides to start playing imagine, doesnt take long for izzy and axl to join in. they should do it more often.

there are a few mistakes in it, but imagine is really a great intro to the outro of patience :D

• 2 months later...