Gnr merchandise in stores today

So I went to my local mall today, and 3 different stores had gnr displays. I'm not talking about just a random shirt on the wall, I'm talking full blown displays. FYE, Spencer's and Hot Topic all had gnr shirts and other merchandise. FYE had a full blown display with shirts, vinyl, cds, dads and even a gnr tote bag. I was literally blown away. I've been a die hard gnr fan since 1995 and I've NEVER seen anything like this. Not when Live Era came out and not when greatest hits did either. The closest thing was when CD came out, but I only remember seeing displays of the actual album, not of shirts and what not. 

Just an interesting piece of infI from a longtime fan. Perhaps they really are conquering the world all over again? Younger fans must be interested for 3 different stores to have displays.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

Just an interesting piece of infI from a longtime fan. Perhaps they really are conquering the world all over again? Younger fans must be interested for 3 different stores to have displays.

Trust me a lot of people at my college are super pumped for this tour and have already got tickets...and that's kid between the ages of 18-25!

I'm 20 and have been waiting for this forever (or it seems like it)

Edited by PsychoKiss344

It was all the typical gnr type things; appetite cover, bullet logo, the guns with twirly roses logo, etc. No I didn't see any UYI era shirts, but FYE did have both Tokyo concerts (as well as Appetite for democracy) on DVD. The only "new" type short I saw was One that had Axl on it from the Ritz 88 concert (im assuming) and it said guns n roses under him. The tote bag was also new to my eyes, it had the bullet logo on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I went to a store called Lucky Brand, they had a wall of GnR shirts too. Picked up a 'Get in the ring' shirt with an almost 'Lies' style design :)

2gt0k78.jpg

Edit: sorry the pics sideways, im on my phone...

the thing i am most fascinated about is the Guns N' Roses brand inside the t shirt on the neck... I am pissed that for years I havent been able to find decent GnR shirt/// All that I ound were 10 dollar cheap crap thats usually being sold by local distributers prior to the show... Anyone got info where I can find HIGH QUALITY 100% COTTON FABRIC shirts like the ones Axl wears in UYI documentaries, the purple one with the cover of UYI albums on it... They always get to possess the best ones....

Edited by scooby845

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

the thing i am most fascinated about is the Guns N' Roses brand inside the t shirt on the neck... I am pissed that for years I havent been able to find decent GnR shirt/// All that I ound were 10 dollar cheap crap thats usually being sold by local distributers prior to the show... Anyone got info where I can find HIGH QUALITY 100% COTTON FABRIC shirts like the ones Axl wears in UYI documentaries, the purple one with the cover of UYI albums on it... They always get to possess the best ones....

I have an original made in the USA 100% cotton GNR shirt from 1993 stored away in mint condition. They were definitely better made back in the day lol. 

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I went to a store called Lucky Brand, they had a wall of GnR shirts too. Picked up a 'Get in the ring' shirt with an almost 'Lies' style design :)

2gt0k78.jpg

Edit: sorry the pics sideways, im on my phone...

I dig the shirt, but it totally reminds me of Crue's Decade Of Decadence album cover.

• Like 1