Slash Reduces Price On Beverly Hills Home

13 hours ago, Funky.Monkey said:

He's reduced the price again, another $500,000.  That's $1,000,000 off the original list price.

If anyone is interested in making an offer.

Celebrity-Owned Tuscan Villa in Mulholland Estates

$9,995,000

http://www.jademillsestates.com/property/celebrity-owned-tuscan-villa-in-mulholland-estates

Stick a decimal where the second comma is and I'll take it!

53 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

If we get together and buy this as a group, all of the out-of-towners will have a place to stay when the guys are playing in LA.

An official mygnrforum house with live chats, I can dig it.

• 3 months later...
On 5/13/2016 at 9:01 PM, Funky.Monkey said:

He's reduced the price again, another $500,000.  That's $1,000,000 off the original list price.

If anyone is interested in making an offer.

Celebrity-Owned Tuscan Villa in Mulholland Estates

$9,995,000

http://www.jademillsestates.com/property/celebrity-owned-tuscan-villa-in-mulholland-estates

Looks like they've dropped the price another half a million.  They are having some trouble selling this house.

24 minutes ago, Funky.Monkey said:

Looks like they've dropped the price another half a million.  They are having some trouble selling this house.

Yeah it seems so, I wonder if @wasted would be interested in buying it, then he could make his house much bigger.

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-slash-mulholland-estates-house-20160824-snap-story.html

12 hours ago, Tiffani said:

Wow!! Simply gorgeous!!

It looks better now...when he lived there with perla and his kids, it looked like a Hardcore pawn....Perla packed the house with so much bullshit...Cashs room looked like a punk kids room...their Nanny was a tranny...i didn't like the style at all...

Axl's house ...at least in the estranged video has a much better architecture and looked bigger and better structured.

12 hours ago, Juliette said:

Jesus, his mansion is BEAUTIFUL. He has good taste :thumbsup:

:facepalm:  No he hasnt. That house and all the rooms in it looked trashy as fuck (mostly thanks to Perla).

What you're seeing now is the re-decorated version. And they had do re-decorate it because it looked so trashy that no one wanted to buy it apparently.

And it still looks pretty trashy in places. And still no one wants to buy it.

2 hours ago, maxpax said:

It looks better now...when he lived there with perla and his kids, it looked like a Hardcore pawn....Perla packed the house with so much bullshit...Cashs room looked like a punk kids room...their Nanny was a tranny...i didn't like the style at all...

Axl's house ...at least in the estranged video has a much better architecture and looked bigger and better structured.

Exactly.

Axl's house looks way nicer. And judging from all the cat pictures it actually looks pretty normal inside, like a house someone actually lives in, instead of decorated by someone trying to show off their wealth and being really trashy about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frey said:

:facepalm:  No he hasnt. That house and all the rooms in it looked trashy as fuck (mostly thanks to Perla).

What you're seeing now is the re-decorated version. And they had do re-decorate it because it looked so trashy that no one wanted to buy it apparently.

Well it would have been the perfect house for @wasted

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maxpax said:

Sounds interesting lol. I'll have to search for some Perla era photos of his pad. 

4 minutes ago, Tiffani said:

Sounds interesting lol. I'll have to search for some Perla era photos of his pad. 

You don't need to search for photos, you just need to watch the videos on Perla's youtube channel where she showed their house off. They were discussed in the women's thread some time ago.

I love to spread the pain watching this causes :awesomeface:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frey said:

You don't need to search for photos, you just need to watch the videos on Perla's youtube channel where she showed their house off. They were discussed in the women's thread some time ago.

I love to spread the pain watching this causes :awesomeface:

All the statues and figurines sort of reminds me of the inside of Neverland lol. It's not as bad as I thought though.. So what is Perla up to now that she and Slash have parted. She seemed very content in these videos. 

On 26.8.2016 at 1:49 PM, Frey said:

Yup. It still looks dirty and gluey of animals and humans...they should color the house white and rearrange the stripper room at least...the house is worth 5 mill. $ in L.a., i guess. You have to invest a lot in the rearrangement.