Slash Reduces Price On Beverly Hills Home

6 hours ago, Asia said:

Oh, but it's touching that he kept the dinosaur from Axl all these years :lol:

Yeah, the girls in the women's thread thought so too :lol: I remember this was discussed back then, along with other gifts Slash and Axl gave each other

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎26 at 9:18 PM, sanity_lost said:

In my opinion there are many rooms in that place that are really kind of ugly- though it was worse before they redecorated it and dropped the price the first time.

Yep..although the outside is nice..and at least the master b/r doesn't like like a brothel anymore lol..

43 minutes ago, Asia said:

I wonder on what page ;)

I have no idea, sorry :lol:  That entire thread is basically 250 pages of Slaxl talk and other gossip and chitchat. And occasionally very serious discussion. It's all a blur to me by now.

I'd guess it was somewhere between the discussion about Axl wanting to have Slash in bed with him (according to Adriana Smith) and the talk about Slash fucking Axl doppelgangers. That's the two things that are burned into my brain forever now :lol::facepalm:

On 26/8/2016 at 8:49 AM, Frey said:

:facepalm:  No he hasnt. That house and all the rooms in it looked trashy as fuck (mostly thanks to Perla).

What you're seeing now is the re-decorated version. And they had do re-decorate it because it looked so trashy that no one wanted to buy it apparently.

And it still looks pretty trashy in places. And still no one wants to buy it.

I like the house., maybe it´s just a matter of taste ;)

The house is too expensive, it´s difficult to sell it for that reason, I guess.

On 26.8.2016 at 4:59 PM, Tiffani said:

All the statues and figurines sort of reminds me of the inside of Neverland lol. It's not as bad as I thought though.. So what is Perla up to now that she and Slash have parted. She seemed very content in these videos. 

Seems she isnt doing much, based on her IG, mostly spending Slash`s money with her new boyfriend, going on vacation, etc ...