*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

1 hour ago, telly said:

They took credit cards at merch truck in Chicago & Nashville so imagine they would everywhere.

I didn't see a Nashville shirt based off the litho but maybe i went to the wrong stands. 

I didn't see one either. I was also hoping to see the city skyline but I didn't I ended up just buying this one. With the way they have been shipping probably get it next year lolSkyline Bullet Tee - Nashville

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I didn't see one either. I was also hoping to see the city skyline but I didn't I ended up just buying this one. With the way they have been shipping probably get it next year lol

I did the same thing with the Detroit skyline shirt. When I placed my order, it said something like "Shipping July 20th" or something similar. I feel the same way you do about shipping. When I put the other through, I said to my wife "Well, maybe I'll have it by the next time they're here in late 2017!"

• Like 1

On 10/07/2016 at 10:28 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

I didn't see one either. I was also hoping to see the city skyline but I didn't I ended up just buying this one. With the way they have been shipping probably get it next year lolSkyline Bullet Tee - Nashville

The ''mthrfkr!' grates immensely!

On 06/07/2016 at 0:43 AM, Blake Sabbath said:

Another Arian Buhler masterpiece design 

This is my new favourite over Chicago 2

Thanks for posting his instagram link, didn't realise one guy was doing all these cool artworks :headbang:Ohio is my favourite so far

• Like 1

20 hours ago, downliner said:

Thanks for posting his instagram link, didn't realise one guy was doing all these cool artworks :headbang:Ohio is my favourite so far

Haha I just googled Arian Buhler's artworks (lots of cool stuff!) and this immediately caught my eye:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-12 um 22.03.12.png

• Like 2

Nice connection made there rocco.

And @Black Sabbath I'm very disappointed to realise that there's indeed NO litho art tee for Nashville! BooOooo!

21 hours ago, downliner said:

didn't realise one guy was doing all these cool artworks :headbang:Ohio is my favourite so far

He;s been responsible for every single design EXCEPT so far Chicago 2, Nashville and now Pittsburgh

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You would walk around with ''mthrfkr'' on the back?

Now that I'm 40, I would not. However, I've been to 4 shows on the stadium tour and a ton of people are wearing them. I don't know you personally, but it seems like every post you make regarding this band is negative. 

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

13606486_10153800761945488_7593983772922

Anything on the back? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

I've been to 4 shows on the stadium tour and a ton of people are wearing them. I don't know you personally, but it seems like every post you make regarding this band is negative. 

Nothing much to be positive about if, like me, you dislike greatest hits reunion jaunts. I like acts that put out music on a regular basis. That is just the way I am.

On 7/13/2016 at 5:01 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Nothing much to be positive about if, like me, you dislike greatest hits reunion jaunts. I like acts that put out music on a regular basis. That is just the way I am.

Then why would you be on a message board dedicated to a band that Is known for not releasing new music?

• Like 2

On 7/13/2016 at 2:01 PM, axlrosefan4life said:

Did anyone pick up a light up tour cup ? 

I wasn't even aware they had these. I didn't see one. I would probably have picked one up for the hell of it. How much were they? I saw one on Ebay for $50, lol. They can keep that.