*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

Anybody at the MetLife show tonight, where did you find the lithographs?  How late did you find they were available?  I'm going tomorrow, but won't get there until probably 7 or so. Didn't know if I had any shot at all. 

1 hour ago, mrw80 said:

Anybody at the MetLife show tonight, where did you find the lithographs?  How late did you find they were available?  I'm going tomorrow, but won't get there until probably 7 or so. Didn't know if I had any shot at all. 

Got mine as I walked out. They weren't displayed, but off to the side. Just asked if they had any more. They're pretty big to just carry around. If you don't want to risk that, I saw them up on display right before Lenny came on. You can find them at the big merch trailer right after you scan your ticket

Edited by guitarpatch
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, guitarpatch said:

Got mine as I walked out. They weren't displayed, but off to the side. Just asked if they had any more. They're pretty big to just carry around. If you don't want to risk that, I saw them up on display right before Lenny came on. You can find them at the big merch trailer right after you scan your ticket

Thanks!  I thought about bringing a poster tube with me, but I have no idea if they'd let me bring that in. I'll bring some rubber bands at least and hopefully keep it in good condition during the show if I can get my hands on one. 

On 7/19/2016 at 9:02 AM, Maynard James Keenan said:

It is nothing special in my opinion.  The lithographs are special.

Here is the only picture i can find of it online:

s-l225.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNS-AND-ROSES-NOT-IN-THIS-LIFETIME-2016-VENUE-SOLD-CONCERT-POSTER-/252466720034?hash=item3ac8306d22:g:dMMAAOSwbsBXizFz

That's the poster I grabbed in Detroit. I'm fine with it instead of the lithos because the one poster covers all the shows I've seen. I totally get why others like the lithos and I think some of them are awesome. Unfortunately, none of the ones for the shows I saw were awesome :lol:

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

That's the poster I grabbed in Detroit. I'm fine with it instead of the lithos because the one poster covers all the shows I've seen. I totally get why others like the lithos and I think some of them are awesome. Unfortunately, none of the ones for the shows I saw were awesome :lol:

Vegas 2 was the coolest one imo!

13680511_1226960740657237_69021926847352

13615229_1226960770657234_54308639258473

13612164_1226960797323898_30848067829679

1 hour ago, weaponsnflowers said:

I get that they want to cash in with the reunion, but no ChiDem shirts of any kind? They just wouldn't sell?

Note the Chinese Democracy style tee on the top left of the photo from the Varvatos Pop-Up?

That tee is actually made by John Varvatos too and contains Varvatos tags on the inside.

2 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Thanks!  I thought about bringing a poster tube with me, but I have no idea if they'd let me bring that in. I'll bring some rubber bands at least and hopefully keep it in good condition during the show if I can get my hands on one. 

Just don't put those rubber bands on too tight because they will make ugly looking waves throughout the lithograph. I always take a tube to a show if I plan on grabbing lithograph and have never personally had a problem taking them in.

10 hours ago, mrw80 said:

I saw some shortly before gnr went on (around 845) so hopefully you should be fine. They also sell them outside the entrance to the stadium so if you are driving you could get one there and toss it in your car so you don't need to carry it the whole night. 

8 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

There was a litho for this?

gnrfront.png

I thought there was only 1 litho for Vegas covering both nights:

image.jpeg

There was a lithograph for each night. I believe that one that looks like a card was a VIP lithograph but I'm not 100% sure.

Both were out of 1000 and the April 9th one was designed by the great Arian Buhler. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2